pot burning idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harvesters, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Most of you know the best way to burn spy defense pots is to assassinate, and if you didn't know that you definetely know that assassinations take out attack troops too if you succeed.

The idea is that when assassinating there is an option to take out defense pots too at the same time as the spy defense pots.

If you chose to do this you will not be burning extra pots for free of course, the extra defense pots stats will be converted to spy defense and you will have to get through that extra defence too. If you fail to win the assassination when trying to burn the defense pots too, you will lose 2x the spy troops normally lost on a failed assasination and you will burn no attack pots at all only their spy defence pots would be burned. The player you are attacking will lose no attack troops and the normal spies when the enemy fails an assassination.

The mechanics (yes there is mechanics)

If you chose to burn the defense pots too and the opponents spies and spy defense pots are enough to make you fail, you will fail the action and no defense pots would be burned.

If you chose to burn the defense pots also, and the enemies spies alone without spy defense pots can make you fail the action, you will fail the attempt and no pots at all will be burned.

If you chose NOT to burn the extra pots and the enemies spies alone can make you fail the action you will fail the attempt and not burn any spy defense pots.

If you chose to burn the extra pots and the spies and spy defense pots are not enough to make you fail but the defense pots are you burn sets of pots but still lose the action.

The defeat mechanics when trying to burn the extra pots are in the other paragraphs.

Just an idea tell me if I missed anything.

2. Ok... It's an idea, but never gonna happen. Look at the "selective hearing" thread

3. 1st
    :lol: :ugeek:

4. Its an idea... But can't say that it's a good one

5. I'll support it

6. Thanks for the support! And this is way to make spies effective but if they fail the loses are pretty bad