Post ASW Round Draft

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Lormaster, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Having participated in every all star war held in KaW, there will be one constant: cheating. Usually, it gets caught relatively quickly (for instance, an account being used as an OSF for the other side) and the offender gets kicked. This leaves fewer accounts for the following round. I would suggest that winning teams (through admins and war commanders) be able to supplement their team by being able to pick the best players losing teams to fill these empty slots. Thanks, Lormaster

2. As much as I like the idea, I think the devs would have to hand pick the replacement so they were equal, otherwise you could end up swapping for a much larger build/bfa.

3. Should just add the person next in line.

4. Haven't seen you in awhile Lor.
    I think this time round, they're not allowing kicking of players.
    It's gonna be super good.

5. Each year they say no kicks, but a few players end up kicked. Otherwise, why make any player account a clan admin? The rules regarding kicking are set forth on the admins and they need to let support know what they are doing.

I would be okay with the devs picking, but pure stats is not the only basis for deciding who would be the best players to pick as replacement players as skill and build set up (towers, etc) often matter more.

And, hello to my peeps out there. I'm around, just mostly lurking on the forums. ;)

6. You are correct a few osf will be seen during ASW :) Enjoy