Poor Pay on Hit when Attacking a Ghansel and How to Fix it

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_nbd_-, Oct 25, 2013.

1. In EE wars ghansels are renowned for paying insignificant amounts which is why they are desired so much. What does the community think about adding the bonus in gold received when attacking from the enemy target having defense potions be a static bonus instead of a bonus in amount of gold pay based on whether they have defense pots or not? Do you think there should be anything else in addition? Please post your ideas and comments below, thank you. :D

2. So this would mean it would be Payout= (xamount)(stats)+roughly 10 bil

3. With some modification, this could work.

4. I think pay from attack should be a combination of
    # of buildings % of stats x 1,000,000

5. The reason why a gh is effective is because of it using t1-2 building. So basically what your saying is increase payout on hitting a build that costs less than 1b per building…… It is a fantastic loop hole in the game mech. BFA/BFE is what gives the gh its real power and its low stats and low tier buildings are what make it a effictive war machine

6. Because it cannot be hit by larger war builds

7. No, the purpose of GH is to give out small amounts of gold to attackers. If you think it's too small, then convert. Besides, GHs deserve it because they don't get as much plunder/people to attack and also need pots for epic battles. There's pros and cons. Also, small builds don't get as much fangs as large builds.

8. - No one "deserves" anything in a game.

- GHs can attack just as many people as attack builds, more so in fact.

-EBs =/= EE and other wars. OPs post was about EEs. As such, "needing pots in EBs" doesn;t matter.

- Fangs? Really? First off, GH dominates in fangs. Second, next week, no one will care about fangs.

That all said, OP still has a good point but it would need modification to actually work.

9. the first person to call GH an exploit is gonna get a size 13 etnies in their face.

and GHs are just boss. no point in changing it :nerd:

10. Just don't hit them. Duh!!

11. Its is a loop hole/ exploitation of build mech…

You can hit a gh and make less than 1m a hit and they can have several billions out.

Gh's follow a steep plunder curve due to t1 exploitation

12. I know this because I have a EE gh account and learned basic game mechanics.

How do you expect to make more gold per hit on a person when it costs less than 1b for one of their troop or spy towers

13. I just think it would be good because it would promote growth to larger sizes for players, and also make ee wars more strategic, (yes warring with ghansel is strategic as seen with Rising Hawks), but I mean for each person and the style they would be forced to play in ee wars. Only disadvantage I can see is making all ghansels upset because they would have to seriously modify build, and also give more of an advantage to people warring on computer because it would be based more on speed again. I have no problem with ghansels; however, they are heavily exploited which I dislike. In addition, large builds have demolished their builds to become ghansels which I see as backwards. But, maybe I am just trying to mix size and eb play-style with war and equipment play-style too much, which is why forum is open to opinions

14. Lol, basically half of kaw is now gh, eliminating the gh loophole would screw over like half of kaw.

Which I'm down for:p

15. This mechanic is perfectly fine it stops larger accounts from bullying smaller ones.

16. Complain about there bfa/bfe, that's your fault that person put more effort into that aspect then you.

17. Isn't the way around a GH is to be a pure spy? I'm not sure for EE but in pvp in works pretty well

18. Need pots to hit ebs? Bull crap. If a gh is half geared up just off basic eb pieces they can hit potless.

19. You make more by Ko'ing them than you do Attacking them. Don't waste troops them. Just deplete troops on a target that you can make good plunder from & assassinate gh till ko'd. Just my opinion.

20. The only thing wrong with the mechanic is that equipment strength isn't figured into the payout, but is figured into the won/loss. Equipment strength clearly needs to be added into the equation.