Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSW over a 330m ally trade?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jagid, Jul 21, 2014.

1. I say yes. Please refer to my apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI in this forum for more details.

Edit: Also, do you feel it's unreasonable for someone who is thus threatened to be angry about it and tell the bully they will be farmed? Would your clan be cool with it to strip the disgruntled person's whole clan?

2. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

It is stupid to start a war over 300mill ally - Nobody bloody checks under 30b - It's not bullying for the sole reason it's a war game

3. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

No they have the right to go osw/pvp over a 10k ally if they so wish no rules on it. Buy all allies at own risk I always say some owners have allies with sentimental value.

4. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

I see the logic there.

Would you also require the person to apologize in-game and on the forums and strip his whole clan?

5. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

NopeIf they hired a bug ally mid osw sure - but anything under 30b I could care less️

6. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

Let the butthurt flow through you op. delighted to have helped cause it

7. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

What you fail to understand, you are not being hit for the ally hire. Although that was the initial issue.

You're being hit for the drivel and threats you said shortly after.  So quit trying to play the "I'm being bullied for a ally hire" card.

8. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

You are full of crap.

9. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

There was drivel and threats on both sides. The issue *here* is farming a whole clan for one guy being mad at a bully.

10. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

True, I haven't been to the toilet for over a day. How did you know?

Heck, that my was my doctor's diagnosis too! 

11. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

Osf? How does one threaten you with a build?

12. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

LOL! Thank you Thorn. I am usually a very happy and joking guy. The humor helped. I apologize for insulting you.

13. Re: Poll: Is it bullying to threaten OSF over a 330m ally trade?

Oh my goodness. Thank you! Fixed typo. :lol:

14. No one was stripped stop lying all over forums u were hardly even pinned if u wanna see a real osw keep running your head

15. I can do this for months. Enjoy the fruitage of your efforts.

16. I will ask the 80 billion guy if he lost the gold or if he was overstating and was just worried about his gold.

17. Ask for ss we have stripped no one

18. To bad I can't post ss to prove u wrong again

19. I am currently asking if that was panicked CC from people worried about gold or if the guy actually lost his 80b.