Pointers for Indi Wars for Devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tanya, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Good day all, i know you guys heard lots of this before.
    But here are some pointers for devs to look base on my experience.

Number 1:
    Make it that you buy WOC with xtal, and in return you get a war xtal of some sort (yes its been mentioned a lot before)to use during war and it must be used :idea:

Number 2:
    Devs should also look at distributing tower builds evenly same as ps/hansels/non-towered build. This would make war purely based on strategy. :idea:

Number 3:
    Actually give us full 60 min to prep after match up. :cry:

Any other Ideas would be great. Lets make warring much more fun.It would even more better if KAW community can get behind to make this possible

Sorry but i am a forum nooob :lol: So excuse my poor effort on making this a better thread

McNoobin out, happy kawing all

2. reserve

3. damn i messed that up lmao :lol:

4. No.taking towers out is really going way to far. Just takng away bfe/bfa is already to far. Quit being an eb fairy and put in some towers noob.

No.support

5. Lol just noticed ur a spy build. And ur asking for all builds to be equal?? that is such a dumb idea

6. But i do support the xtal idea.

7. Not taking it out, just spreading it evenly on both teams

8. I'm not saying take out any builds. Just distribute equal amount or /- 1

9. Terror, read before u post dumbass, he said evenly not out. Its a great idea

10. Yes terror re-read the post.

It has. Become rather obvious that towered builds. Aren't exactly spread effectively over the teams but, you have to remember in the individual wars bfa and bfe is taken into account. You could have a non towered build with a ton of bfa, and a towered build with no bfa, results on hits are going to basically be the same (minus the extra spies/troops towers kill)

The one xtal to cast refund thing, is a good idea in concept but will also decrease participation. Yes having xtals is an advantage but not necessary.

11. That too rik

12. I agree with rikki. In individual wars one does not always need an xtal. It is there for good measures though.

13. @Rikki

If xtals not necessary then remove them for Indy Wars. Otherwise u suggest ppl xtal n others cheap out thats hardly reasonable.

14. Xstals in indys arent required, their recommended to have

15. Xtal is part of the strat. Warring classic without xtal would be a mess. In adv it's ok

16. @ron I've done multiple indie wars where we haven't needed to xstal the whole war, both classic and advantage wars, it all depends on the war and how good the WC and tracker is

17. It's all dependant on your strategy you may or may not need to xtal, it's not required but it is useful, I've only HAD to xtal once. Every other time it was to take pressure off other smaller guys

18. No support.

What if no xtals are required? My last 3 indi wars, we won without need of xtals.
    Taking towers out is going too far. Quid your eb's and put some towers on like the rest of us.

19. Crystal isn't required in wars. It's just an advantage.

20. thats why so many cant make it in a war clan as xtals are required every war, they may not be needed though.

When i cast i assume win or loose my 1 xtal is gone.

Inactivity (reason you guys dont have to use xtals in indi) and non xtal use is tge biggest pitfalls of indi wars