poets accout

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Templar, Sep 8, 2016.

1. as many of you may already know the account "Poet" has been hacked and the name has been changed to "-LEGENDARY-" i fear the rightful owner of the account will never get it back he has spent over 2k on his account and to most of us who play thats a lot of money to spend on a game poet is no exception to this he works as a professional poet writing vows for weddings and such so he doesn't make a lot and on top of that he has a disability that limits his ability to walk and many other things i would really like to see him with his account back any help is appreciated

2. 5 minutes later…

3. The owner of the affected acct needs to contact support@athinkingape.com and show:

1 proof of ownership
    2 proof of hack
    3 past proofs of purchase.
    4 verify location
    5 verify last login

This will get the ball rolling.

All will have to be between support and owner.

Any third party involvment will not influence their ability or decision to intervene.

Good luck poet

4. he has already done all of that and still waiting for support to email him back he said "i've been waiting for 4 hours and still nothing"

5. 4 hours is nothing. It's generally 24-48 . Unless it's a weekend then longer.

6. yeah 4 hrs is nothing, like karma said i've have to wait 24-48 hrs at most for account access issues & that's alot better than the wait time on many mmo's i've experienced as far as support goes on this kind of stuff

7. I highly doubt accounts get hacked on here. Every case I know of when this happens its a sales transaction gone wrong, someone gets ripped off. Then claim hacked. But I could be wrong, who knows.

8. :lol:

The Poet account used to be know as "Legendary". (Link on my wall at the bottom)

Leg gave away the account when he quit. The old owner probably came back and hence the name change. :lol:

So technically "Poet" wasn't ever the rightful owner.