Pm problem?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXP_3X_Tz-ToXiCxZoNe-Tz_XP_3Xx, May 27, 2015.

1. So, about 5 minutes ago, I went to respond to a pm, well, when I did, my app forced closed. So, I tried it again, and it forced closed again. So, I exited them game totally, and got back on, still the same problem. So, I turned my iPad off and back on and opened kaw. Still the same problem. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

2. I can't even open the pm tab. Just my wall and friends tab....

3. I was experiencing a similar problem a few hours ago. When I tried to open the chat(I'm on the iPhone) the app would force close. I'm not having the problem anymore, but I was wondering what caused the problem. Hopefully your problem resolves itself.

4. currently there is this ios bug that makes your device crash when a certain string of characters is send to you, that might explain in. Anyway send a report to support@athinkingape.com with as much info and ss possible :)

5. Yea. Last night, someone said they couldn't hit EB with their acc Bc app would force close. Starting to wonder if that was a true story now....

6. That's what you get for buying iTrash

7. Guys!!! I can't access pm and world chat!!!

8. 40 minutes later, still can't access my pm...

9. It's a iOS bug yesterday I was having problem where I couldn't open my chats at all any of them. Just wait a little the game should resume like normal in a little

10. Ok. Ty. Just hoping it won't take to long :(

11. Took me about a 15min wait after the bug first hit me after 3 force closes I walked away for a little

12. It's been about 50 minutes now. Still force closing..,

13. Delete app and reinstall

14. I would make sure account is linked first and then try, problematic the game is being right now :(

15. I'm not gonna even try this.... Might not let me back in...