Plunder went down? ! ?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by KingBrex, Oct 21, 2015.

1. 18 - lvl 3 cursed foundries
    6 - lvl 3 stronghold of shadow
    1 - lvl 1 volare
    2 - lvl 1 hive
    2 - lvl 1 hatchery

Was hitting HTE a day or so ago and was getting 120mil gold per hit. I think i upgraded a SOS and now I'm getting 60 mil gold per hit. I'm at max plunder from allies. My Blood rains bonus didn't affect much. Still, why did it go down that much?

Someone told me to build a shadow Hansel build to grow fast. Why why does this game have wacky as mechanics?

2. Op as it has been answered on your previous thread, either the Following.

- Upgrading certain buildings may reduce plunder.
    - Sometimes when upgrading you need to hire more allies to make sure to keep at max plunder for the maximum income.
    - either your plunder spell has ran out but if it's 5% or so it wouldn't be much.

Try hiring some more allies :) and see if that works op.

Will leave this thread open for a bit.

3. Clearly the game just doesnt like you. You should just leave

4. Were you using a crux CHEST beforehand?

5. Ok, I upgraded a SoS. Deleting my current SOSs I built and build new ones bring back my plunder?

6. Does Crux chest affect everyone in a guild?

7. No, but it effects your plunder.
    Either a 100% or 200% increase.

8. With that build either 1, your lying or 2, you had a crux running.

FYI, I make 120m a hit on hte with no plunder bonuses.

9. There's no way you were making that much on a hte without a plunder bonus and more allies.

Your allies dont reach max plunder I can tell just by the price of them. You probably need another 10 bill at least to guarantee max plunder.

Sos does reduce plunder in small quantities, if you want more plunder build more SoS.

But there is no way you were making 120 mill a hit at that size without some boosts somewhere... I mean I only hit 120 mill per hit with a 12% bonus so it seems very unlikely to me that you didnt have a plunder boost somewhere, maybe a few small ones accumulated together.

Try downgrading your SoS and hitting hte again if u really think it's went down that much.

10. Stop lying.
    No way you make 120m per hit without crux

11. i don't think his build had to do with decreased in plunder unless he have sdt or adt.i believe he no hit maximum plunder yet.dude,try hire expensive allies and check your plunder again.before hiring,record old plunder value before hiring.after hiring more,do test maximum plunder and compare it with old plunder value.

ps:with ee4 + 9% bp,at 44% troops manage to get 54m per hit and decreased on hte.i'm already hit mp but bcos of sdt,my plunder drop alot.dude,at your size,i don't think u manage getting 120m 1st hit unless u cast 100% bp.

12. That's why I'm going bananas over here, guys. I had no crux chest. I was making 120 mil per hit. Upgraded a SOS then it dropped. I guess I'll buy a 10 bil ally.

13. that cs? 120M per hit? must have crux + br buff.. otherwise, mathematically incorrect.. go gretel build, problem solved.. btw, attack buildings on lowlands are pieces of antiques that only 1TBRS builds use (a.k.a. PS1)

14. No way you made 120mil a hit without a Crux chest , or if hte was running at least 50% more plus other bonuses. The mechanics won't allow your build to make that with your stats.

15. Also make sure to have the same % of troops used on attacks when u are comparing

16. Did you have lvl 5 ee expire?...prob not since you are even posing this question in forums ...

17. Buy at least 20-30B in total allies for max plunder. Most likely reason you dropped.

18. 120 mil per hit is a lot of money for someone your size without crux or spells

19. You must have been mistaken.

Hte 1 day ago - 10b from 269 actions

Hte you made this thread during - 13b from 290

You weren't getting 120m a hit so quit the bullcrap

Edit: you were hitting a regular haunt when you made this.

20. Why spam the forums with this? It's an obvious answer you had a crux running for 100% and you want us to believe otherwise. Unless allies are hired and you drop that far in plunder, the only answer is a crux chest.