Plunder War Awareness Day (2 day event)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XxTIl-__KING__-IITxX, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Yes I can hear the angry mob raising their pitch forks already, but hear me out first.

I propose that, for 2 days, the devs allow the war tax to be given to the winning clan. Shoot me, sue me, crucify me, but I think that its a good idea. Make sure KaW's history isn't forgotten, by reliving it!

Let the hate begin.

Support PWAD!!!

2. Hear out your poorly written paragraph...?

Yeah no

3. I'm a lazy bastard, therefore support anything I can easily exploit.

Support! :D

4. What else is there to be written? Do you want me to give paragraphs of history about plunder wars?

5. Let me understand this... You want the devs to let people abuse the system for 2 days to commemorate people abusing the system? Sounds like a plan...

6. Stop being a goody goody for 2 seconds and admit you want this back. Who doesn't? It was easy gold. But it won't be long term, so I say lets do it!

7. Bring back the old days!!!!! :D

8. Some of them want to use you....Some of them want to be used by youuu...Some of then want to abuse youuuu...some of them want to be abused.

[​IMG]

9. Please tell me you're an alt, as your forum join date is from February of this year.

10. Nope. I don't want it back. Believe it or not, I started playing a war game because I actually wanted to war properly.

Pwars took away the fun of warring and the made the game extremely repetitive and boring

11. Bud don't use that gif too much, you'll be forum banned. Ask Drgn, he banned me once for it.

12. I remember i was looking for a regular war and all i would see were plunder wars haha

13. @Rolling

Same ;)

14. @iMaster: My old acc is cheesecake71. I had a slight mishap with connecting PC to iPhone and got stuck with this alt

15. Allright Vas,But that music reference was ******* funny:3

16. I understand. Same reason with me and my new iPhone account Vasilias -__-