plunder question

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MrX, Sep 9, 2016.

1. So first let me say I am at max allies, I have around 5T. After collecting rewards I hit lotl to see what my plunder was at after new % increase, and made approximately 338m off ally bonus. After testing, I ug my lvl 8 empyrian lair to lvl 9, then hit again to discover my plunder from allies dropped to around 312m. In top of that, although not tested I'm almost positive my actual plunder from troops dropped around 1-2m off 100% hit. Can anyone explain this? Feel free to scout (if able) if it will help you deduce the reason, because I don't see why my plunder would drop over 25m/hit off a 5T ug. I'm not going to email support because I already know they'll give me that "New plunder system, try different combos!" Baloney they told me after my last email (I ug an o.r. spy building from 8-9 and had a 10m decrease in plunder). Any advice or explanation for this would be useful, because I don't see why my last two ug reduced my plunder so drastically. Thanks

2. The plunder system can be very strange sometimes as different ebs have a set cs cap and if you cross that cap your plunder will start to reduce up to a point. Then as you grow more it can't be reduced anymore therefore it goes back up again so perhaps you have reached that threshold and it will soon shoot back up again. It's honestly hard to say exactly why but that would be my best guess.

3. I know that, and thanks for the reply, but I'm hitting the second highest eb available to players, and I have stats, but I'm not even up to old bc stat level yet. I don't see me being at that cap, but I suppose if I am that would make sense. Not sure if I'd so readily believe that though

4. incidentally neither HTE nor ZTA has this hidden "limit", good one devs

5. You aren't at the cap. Every one of my level 9 upgrades on Air lands has lowered my plunder. I don't know why, but I'm sure that's what you are experiencing.