Plunder drop

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Dylan42, Oct 16, 2016.

1. What level on the rai lands does the plunder start dropping? I think I read somewhere that it drops at lvl8 and lvl9 but lvl10 it goes back up. Is this correct?

2. Why don't you go and find out for yourself

3. Cause I would rather someone just tell me that already knows.

4. Say it does drop then go back up, how does it make any difference to you?

To get the level after you have to get the level in between anyway, whatever you do your plunder will drop for a certain amount of time. If you want to save up and get all the upgrades at once, JUST DO IT.

5. We are talking about a 5trill upgrade. Just stop talking you are not helping anything ur just being annoying

6. Omg a 5 trill upgrade :shock:
    Is there that much money in the game?

7. I love how there are so many threads about how KaW should offer better tutorials so new players understand the game better and to prevent them from quitting so quickly, and then there are people like Delta who choose to be rude and give people flack for asking questions like this.
    Sorry, op, I don't know the answer to this question, but I would tell you if I did.

8. There is another thread in AT called ask questions here, by CoS Dillybar. Try asking there. Everyone is usually pretty good about answering there.

10. Thank you Roch. I think I found the answer someone messaged me and said that it doesn't drop. Really all I was looking for is a yes or no. Lol Answering delta, no I don't want to upgrade if we "just say it does drop" cause I have other buildings that I can upgrade first that will increase my plunder for sure. If lvl8 or lvl9 drops my plunder I will just wait to upgrade them when that's all I have left to upgrade.

11. Just look at the account of delta, he's here solely for forums, so don't pay any attention to him.

I didn't notice a plunder drop myself upgrading, but I'm hansel which is opposite of what you're building for so not sure how others are.

12. This. And commenting for quick access to answer.

13. I don't think there is 

14. I don't think there is 

15. the biggest plunder jump on rai lands are actually level 7 and up thats why recommended rule of thumb is upgrade all to level 7 then to level 8 then 8-10 because plunder increase drops to much less increase than 7 to 8

but honestly havent heard of any drop in plunder unlike abyss lands

16. Everytime I post there I just get people like delta being poopheads and then people who *would* legitimately answer it pass over it because somebody did "resolve" it

17. Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that :( I don't get why people have to be rude. If you don't know the answer, or don't want to answer, just don't post. Why waste the time lol.

18. There is a drop in the abyss buildings. It's either lv 7/8 or 8/9.

19. Oh nu people like Delta ruin my life.

:cry: