Plunder drop

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by AVMMF-FruityInYourMouth-SWOD, Jun 11, 2016.

1. If anyone remembers this name it's from a while ago, so my memory is foggy and I can't find a pinned thread to help.

Anyone have a quick explanation as to which buildings (spies) drop yer plunder?

Gone from 140 to 118 in the last few days and 180 to 140 in a couple weeks. I'm upgrading buildings in Osmon Rai and volaries in highlands to level 4.

2. Skip those highlands.. I heard its best to just keep everything lvl1 and keep buying lands..

But I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about with this mess of a build..

3. Bit late for that I'm almost done haha. Do you know which lands I should build in if I don't want to lose plunder? Forget how much it costs.

4. Best bang for your buck is osman til lvl 4 or 5, then back to the abyss for lvls 8-10.. Prices on land are pretty steep once your over 10-15 on both.. To be totally honest I really don't think it matters anymore, it comes down to how much gold you're comfortable having out.. It's getting ridiculous actually and I haven't upgraded in ages.. Silver bars are awesome..

Do you have your lvl one spy/troop building?
    Extra hits always help.. Love that lvl 1 glitch

5. Yup but my plunder has dropped so much I'm really only getting what I used to get without it. I'll just drop all my volaries and build them level one again and start in those two.

6. You may not have Enuff ally bonus to get max plunder ??????

7. Look for Kezzer or Val or chaos.. There's a ton of big hansels that should be answering your question.. I'm super under qualified to do anything other than post gifs..

Just ask Gran..

8. I already made sure of that but thanks!

And noted PRIME I'll try that

9. follow me mate ill help ya in PM's

10. Check if you have max ally plunder, check if you lost a plunder spell such as EE1 or prolific plunderer, Check to make sure you didn't drop build or build towers

11. I was told that if you built in the newlands they would drop lunder a little untill you started getting them to lvl 5 is this true?

12. Welcome to the forum.
    And I'd like to know this too. 

13. Various levels of the OR buildings will drop plunder. I don't know each level that does so. The other buildings no longer have the plunder drop as far as I know of.

14. I can explain what happened to me when i was a small hansel. I was HLBC and had 15 hf lvl 2. I went straight to abyss when it came out and around 4 lands in the abyss my plunder went down every upgrade no matter what. Once one of the events ended and i got the bars to pay for a lot of land i went from 4 lands to 12 and built lvl 1s on all of them. So i guess try buying more land until it goes back up. (When i had 4 lands in abyss i even did an upgrade from level 7-8 and my plunder went down still, thats when i went for those lands)

Edit- come to think of it, my plunder was dropping when i had about the same stats as you

Tl;dr buy more lands and build on them