Plunder Bonus Discussion

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As many opening rewards have noticed, the plunder bonuses no longer stack this event. Ex: if you got 2 rewards that gave a 5% bonus, you got 1 bonus.

EDIT: It has now came to my attention that the 2nd bonus is not appearing for (I think) all players, not just ones with the same bonuses.

As the past Brave The Elements event gave us 2, I would like to see what the community has to say about it.

Feel free to discuss the plunder bonus here! Please keep within tou and such!

2. It's like Crux chests... You activate one and you get the plunder and then if you activate another while the other one is still going you still only have one. You can't have two of the same spells at the same time. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

3. Yes one 20% spell is missing for me as well

4. Thanks guys, it looks like this is happening for players who reached the same tiers in both paths. We're looking into this now.

5. If both your aqua and your inferno were the same tier they don't stack. If they were two different tiers then you'll get both.... ****

(Correction to previous post)

6. that used to be different tho. That was the case and then it got changed so you could have 5/5 oder 8/8 or 20/20.

7. They do stack, it's just a glitch, give them a bit and they'll get it sorted.

8. @ grant can we get timer to reset or give us option to open reward once again for bonus spell?

9. Also -- unspent tokens were not converted 50/50 between the events for the payout as ATA stated they would in WC two hours prior.

10. Mine said it had to regen for 30 mins. Lol

11. I had 2 diff levels, but only 1 spell dropped

12. I too had 2 different event rankings 10k n 5k. Only 1 plunder bonus

13. Can anyone remember the last time the devs released something that worked as intended?

14. I got different tiers and I'm missing a spell. Lol the crap you guys do is incredibly annoying at times.

15. Seems like this app isn't a high priority anymore nothing is checked out lately,just throw things out and pray.

16. I hit 2 different reward tiers but only received 1 plunder bonus also

17. I have both of mine.

18. For me one only one spell show up. But both spells are in effect. I don't know if others are in different situation but for me is just a visual glitch. No big deal.

19. Some of tiers gave the same plunder bonus as others. It did not increase each tier.

20. You'd think after your last stupid mistake, you'd have been extra extra careful not to make any other mistake for a little while at least.

Do your employees test anything before it's released?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.