PLEASE READ THIS NOW DEVS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by slayeroflight, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Please take a few seconds out of your time to go look at the war roster of Spartans of the under world. Most of their entire roster unequipped half or more of their equipment in order to match up against a weaker clan. This type of manipulation of whatever system you have in place needs to stop. It is causes huge miss matches & discouraging a lot of people from even signing up for wars.

If you are angry that I called you out perhaps you should stop trying to cheat the system to get an easier match up.

BFE should be factored in based on what equipment the player owns not what equipment the player has on. That would help prevent people from cheating the system like this.

2. Starless alt to call them out? You are a brave one

3. Still a fair fight noob

4. Idk who this is, but I'm in AOC, an this isn't the first time it's happened to us, an I agree it's BS.

5. Take a look at how you matched RH, UM, & SotUW (all who are right next to each other in strength) to 3 much weaker clans below them. That is why people are getting so fed up with this crap.

6. An it's definitely not a fair fight, because they still have all their BFA intact. Some of our people can't hit past the bottom 2 or 3 people in their roster

7. Wrong wrong and wrong again you are.
    So what if I have every possible piece of equip? Why should it be factored if I don't use it?

I would not say unequiping is cheating as they are loosing precious stats by removing equipment.

8. Really? So according to your theory, if zaft I equips all their equipment, an gets matched with someone half way down the list for war, it's completely fair?

9. The CS of your highest CS piece of equipment for that slot should be factored in because that is likely the best piece you could wear in that slot & the piece you would be wearing if you didn't(hypothetically) remove it to try & get an easy matchup.