please fix the lag in wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LT_Princess-Shay_LT, Apr 13, 2015.

1. When i do indi wars the lag is really bad. Im on android. When i try to hit my targets it takes really long to go through and by the time i get 2 hits in all of my troops/spies are dtw when i was just at 100% like 2 seconds ago because the other team ko me in like 30 seconds. I dont know why but kaw is moving really slow for me and i dont have a virus or anything on my phone. Everytime i try to hit it says still attacking for like 1 minute then it says cant connect. I have all my bars, my service is really good. Idk whats wrong. Please fix it because i like to war and i cant even get a ko because it lags so bad. I dont have a problem loosing but i at least want to show some effort. Its not even letting me try. Im sad lol i want this to get fixed soon so i can continue enjoying the game. Alot of others are having really bad lag too so im not the only one. Please fix this devs. Ty:)

2. Have you tried to war using wifi? if you're the only one having lag, it might not be ATA, it could your service plan.

3. There is a thread by vlad on how to make your android faster, see guide section

4. Try signing in on pc, that helped me a bit. If you join your account to either fb or ata, you get a free xtal!

edit:eek:ops sorry, you've already connected. Well anyway, pc still seems faster to me

5. My laptop is in the shop right now. And i use wifi to play kaw. My phone plan internet is not good lol

6. Wifi is your friend. Use it.

7. Devs will tell you it's your Internet provider. Your provider will tell you it's your eq (router).
    End result - if you want EE war speed like most others who drop a crap load of $ on this game for their accts, go buy a new router. And not a cheap $50 one. Do a little research or go to a store with a clerk who knows gaming/routers speed

8. Also reset idevice before war it can help.
    I'm on iphone it can make a big diff sometimes.

9. Try warring on pc, much better imo

EDIT: Nvm, your laptop is gone

10. Dont war on androids

11. Check out Vlad forum on improving android speed. Apparently it really works. You might find a lot of help there๎€Ž

12. Princess, if your waiting like 1 minute to do an attack then something your end is seriously wrong ๎ make sure u have no other apps running in the background. Close them all down and restart kaw app before u war. Also clear out your cache. Ive warred on android before but it never was that slow. Also are there other ppl in your house using the wifi too? That can slow u down also. Hope this helps ๎–

13. Wifi and airplane mode

14. I usually test my latency before warring, if I get a response time of 100ms or more I don't war, it's easy to do.

Open command prompt on pc/laptop.
    Type in the command tracert www.kingdomsatwar.com/play

It was come back at you with a bunch of numbers, you want the ones with ms next to them, if they are high, there's a possibility your service is capped, or you have someone downloading on your line.