Please Confirm Rancor Level Calculation Date for Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -JOOR-, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Please confirm or point me to a post that confirms the exact day that Rancor level will be looked at for the purpose of handing out Season 2 rewards. I cannot seem to find it and I hear answers ranging from "Whatever your Rancor Level is on the last day of war Sunday the 10th" to "It is the level you have on Nov 14th when the rewards are handed out".

This will be important to clarify for many players as they need to know if they need to war again to keep Level 50 if they have stopped warring to preserve level.

Thank you in advance.

2. Just be safe and do the last 3 wars you can do until you win again to reset the time.
    Or find a clan that will force a no match for you.

3. While I do appreciate the response I am trying to find the "official" answer on this so that gimmicks such as forced no matches can be avoided.

4. I have the same question ! Pls answer devs !!!
    Thx

5. If you have level 50 now, you don't need to war again.

6. Rancor doesn't wear off for 2 weeks. So you are safe

7. But what if I hit 50 on October 28th? This would have me at level 50 until Monday November 1th, which is past the season but before rewards are handed out on Nov 14th. So again, the question is on what date do I need to have level 50 in order to be granted full rewards for the season?

8. Support!

Thanks for posting what many have been wondering about.



9. Yea good question:) Been wondering about it and thinking if I should war to keep my rancor since it will expire after s2 ends and before the rewards are handed out to us:) someone please answer to op tyvm

10. As long as your rancor goes pass season end, you're safe.

I don't think I can simplify that answer anymore.

11. It must last until the end of war 15 and no longer.. Thats how it was in season 1

12. thank you

13. In season 1 it was a long as you had rancor by the end of the last day. Mine expired the next day and I was good to go.