Player Equipment mechanics

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kura1234, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Hello KaW community,
    I am very confused by the effect of the equipment on battles, outcomes, plunder and damage. I even made experiments where i take everything off and I there was no difference in my attacks. If you can please explain to me how they exactly work.

If there is some clear % based mathematical formula or something of this kind it would be great,
    thanks ;)

2. The total amount of a stat increase you get through equipment is 2% of what the number shows. So in other words, use potions or spells or maybe even both. The same goes for the stat increase from allies.
    Edit: I also see you are using a % based equipment. Those show the stat increase from when you are at full troops. The more you use your troops the total boost will decrease.

3. so basically 50m atk is actually 1m and it's a total waste of time and energy to bother get items as they don't influence that much anything....gg wp

4. Pretty much, since most people get the same equips it all pretty much cancels out. But allies can be stacked up for quite a bit of a bonus. Thus dropped builds.

5. Unfortunately, no. BFE does account for a lot. If you have good BFE, you are bound to get a more chance of winning hits.
    Unlike BFA, it cannot be taken away from you. The stronger your equipment, the stronger you become.

6. Again, no. Equip does not 'cancel' out. I have no clue where you get that notion from lol.
    BFE can't be taken away from you, no matter what. (Unless you're banned and reset by devs)

7. Again, no. Equip does not 'cancel' out. I have no clue where you get that notion from lol.
    BFE can't be taken away from you, no matter what. (Unless you're banned and reset by devs)
    I am able to assassinate or steal through ~6 mil sdt above 50% and ~5 mil sdt above 30%. And I just have a noob 1.5mil spy attack.
    What I do have is decent BFE.
    If I take my equip off, I'll not be half ands strong as I can be lol.

Regarding OP's question, add .2 of your bfe to your stats and you get actual value of your stats.

8. I'll address this 1 by 1
    The purpose of equipment is that it gives static stats. No matter what % your troop or spy level are, your bfe will always be static and will not change (this does not apply to % equipment)
    It does not directly affect plunder (unless you have the special pvp equipment which provides a small plunder boost) - but it increases damage dealt to ebs which yields bigger payouts.
    Either 1. You were conducting the experiment at different troop levels or 2. Your equipment sucks... horribly and you should probably get new ones
    x 0.2. Example if a certain equipment yields an extra 50mil in attack bfe. If you want to convert it to cs - just x0.2

9. I'm sorry, but I do feel the difference when I unequip. I definitely tend to fail more.

10. Hitting while low on troops with the static bonuses is where it is very helpful.

Now apply that to ee wars where the majority of players will be trying to atk coming out of pin against others who are probably low on troops too.