PIMD update prevents KAW access

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ShadyMarine, Mar 2, 2016.

1. It's official - You can no longer play KAW on any device prior to iOS 5 due to PIMD update.

Thought we had till next update in KAW to purchase new devices; they must have forgot that changes to PIMD will effect KAW <sigh>

Shady

[​IMG]

2. Question, your iPods look similar to the one I have, were you able to play without lag or constant kicks off app? Mine basically didn't allow for access and I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

3. I used to have a bunch of problems with my iPod. Lag, constant crashes and crashing on start up all the time. Had to delete and reinstall just to get on. I emailed devs and they basically told me the recent updates weren't supportive of older devices and that's why I was having issues. A warning not to update in the first place would have been handy. :roll:

4. Why do you have so many devices for a mobile app.....

5. You don't?

6. iPods do store music. It possible they still use them for that purpose lol

7. Passing it fwd

8. Odd trash devices now only good for a trash can some old phones u can pick up for $10 lol

9. Ever stop to wonder why he has son many of the same device? Not all games have always been cross OS. Even ata has games that were idivice specific.

10. Didnt know you go to The clubs shady! 

Bad devs.... 

11. PIMD 

12. lol no PIMD here, just pointing out the unintended consequences in KAW for an update that was pushed out in PIMD, when we were told we still had time to update our hardware for KAW before the next update

13. I had my phone and 3 I devices once. iPods started getting laggy. Then I got a PC and I it's awesome 

14. 4-5 years ago our whole family got the iPhone 3GS, now I have them all lol sadly now not a single one of them works... One drowned it in water one break to high hell well that one still works but could put glass into your finger as its falling apart the other doesn't boot for unknown reason

15. Well its funny how Kaw used to Work perfect , it has been moré than a year that it takes too long to log on (iPhone) i think too much garbage at start up, they should off made a simple Kaw has a last update to old Iphones, why cut users out of The game...

16. Hey everyone,

Yesterday's message of us no longer supporting iOS 3 /4 devices was intended only for Party In My Dorm, and we've since restored access to Kingdoms at War for those devices at this time. However, we will be implementing the same change for Kingdoms at War on March 7th.

At that time, players on iOS 3 / 4 devices will need to upgrade their device operating system (where possible), use another device, or play using the PC version.

Keep in mind that iOS 3 / 4 came out in 2009 / 2010, making them 7 and 6 years old respectively.

Players on iOS 5 / 6 will continue to be able to play, however, they will be unable to get future updates to Kingdoms at War which will require iOS 7 moving forward.

17. RIP my beloved iPod touch which I only ever use if my phone dies. This is a sad day
    -moonface-

18. Loool feel more bad for drunkenboss just mean kaw will lose more income or maybe there's away y'all just haven't seen who really cares anyway kaw is a game reality more important plop

19. No way I would buy a new device just to play an app.

20. They finally listened to us and blocked pimd users from kaw!