Petition to extend season for 2 more weeks with 11vs11

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Arturo-, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Dear dear I'm sure you aware of the outrage in the forums regarding recent season of wars. No matches, missatches and constant roster changing even though we had 11vs11 wars for half of chaos Wars. Plenty of warriors cannot find wars as not many clans can make decent 20vs20 roster.

My request is to extend season for another 2 weeks with so many no matches it would be fair in my opinion.

Also during those additional 2 weeks we would have 11vs11 wars so many clans that participated in chaos wars could return to doing wars.

More clans participating equals less no matches and mismatches. You would also give chance to many warriors who can't find war Now to get some rancour.

You said that 11vs11 roster allowed lb and sh stacking which was true but we same trend in 20vs20 wars. But people who complained mostly mids hansels and new less organised clans have trouble getting war as well now.

With 11 people roster we would see many clans stacking lb and sh but there would also be many clans that go different roster and it would be easier to match them together.

I think it would be fair to all your customers 8 weeks of 20vs20 and then 2 more weeks of 11vs11 with rancour 4 per win.

2. Id have to say support. In my defense or to the help of this post i havent warred... To be frank i suck at warring. I have just seen as a bystander that the chaos wars seemed to work well and people enjoyed them as well as how little satifaction this season has given to many warring people.

3. Support this notion!

4. Down with the ee wars

5. If you had to post this post it on the thread devs made Official No Match Discussion Thread. It's there to reduce spam and complaints of no matches in at

6. Theyve already said 11v11 actually make matchups harder because of the tighter numbers not happening:)

7. this has nothing to do with "no match" it a legit thread just not going anywhere

8. Sounds good to me, though I'm not sure if that would be enough to get me back into war right now. It's a shame because before when it was 11v11 I was loving it and doing it every chance I could. The whole experience of season 3 totally put me off to war.

9. Support!!!