Petition (Sorta)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___PAC_Man___, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently the new item update has got a lot of us disappointed. And I agree with each and one of you. Some of you are saying think "Only stats matter, who gives a **** about how it looks"

Well..I do agree with that..sorta. How about we all throw a bucket for a helm..and maybe a twig for our sword slot? Will y'all like that. It's more of the thought that really counts. Devs LITERALLY changed ONLY the color and used some lame name too. "Gloom Greaves" it really only fitted with that purple background tbh..But, for gods sake. We spent XTAL'S, TONS OF GOLD that could of went to something else other then pots. And at last TIME. I was staying up hours on some days just to catch that war. To VAL- yeah I feel asleep that's why I was inactive.

But where is there creativity? Seems like the game itself is falling apart. If devs truly love this game, they would definitely put more effort into it. But are they money drunk perhaps?

The new EB equip from the new set. They didn't bother to change how that armor looked huh? Some bull **** if you ask me. They released a whole new art set for EB's! WTF?!?!?!?

I'm for one pissed that I spent over 70$ for Xtal's for EE. Just to the same equip back with the gay color change. Oh yeah, with 10% diff to stats, even though we still gotta war for the mith to enchant it..meaning more Xtal's and gold. More money for the devs WHO HAVE GAVE US THERE LACK OF EFFORT.

I ask all of you who war, just to sit out on it this time. Lets get it threw devs head that we do not appreciate this one bit. Maybe they hear us and we can get what we deserve. No one is happy at this, especially the ones who worked there asses off for rancor lvl 50.

Please all of you take this into consideration.
    ~JoKeR~ 

2. im happy, no big deal about the pics. the 10percent is good enough but i wont be enchanting much.

3. Ya, I'm happy about the equip, but more communication about what is going on would be nice. More devs and player communication could really make things easier.

4. Yes pics are the major down part, but there gonna release the same EE wars. No change to them, same times, same problems. More money to Xtal's just to get the new equip to lvl10 for a 10% difference..

5.  Dragonite supports this.

6. You know, a bucket for a helmet, a twig for the sword, a rubber chicken for the off-hand, and some bunny slippers as boots would make pretty interesting equipment.

7. Nice attitude Eevee

8. i vote we get to upload our pics for equipment :lol:

9. You have got to be JOKING me

10. Am not Spilly joking you! Lol..

11. I see this thread going no where lmao.

/LOCK pls.

12. I would love to see a rubber chicken for equip, it would show the devs have a cence of humor, but I guess giving us the same equip in purple shows us the same thing :)

13. Op requested lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.