PETITION: Remainder of S3 11 vs. 11

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ice, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I'm not going to bother justifying this petition, anyone who has tried to war since the Chaos wars has noticed the no match problem.

This is a petition to make the remainder of the Season 3 11 vs. 11, like the chaos wars. Why change something that obviously worked better than the existing system?

EDIT: As many people have stated: It was possible to sometimes "manipulate" rosters more easily, but this manipulation goes both ways. You could manipulate your roster to avoid opponents you didn't wish to face.

Sign your name if you support, I'll update count every couple of hours.

Supporters: 44 on this thread

2. support, im sick off these butthurt posts in forms

SUPPORT!!!!

3. Not just 11v11 but an extra week extension to the season

4. FULL ON SUPPORT!
    and make weekend wars 1 hr

5. support

6. Total Support! Let's get more clans and more people back warring.

7. Support
    I honestly think we should change it up instead of 20/25 man wars only. I say maybe 11 on weekdays and 20 on weekends because more people are usually able to war and people will get more matches because way more clans will sign up

8. Support

9. Support. I have not gained any rancor this season due to no matches. I have attempted to war multiple times, and the no matches are annoying.

10. Support

Season 3 is already a joke. Devs should abandon season 3. Run Chaos wars until they can come up with fixes to the existing broken system.

Any system where the outcome can be predicted with > 90% certainty at the time of the match up is broken.

11. 100% support. The rosters being too big is one of the easiest things the devs can fix, it requires no effort at all on their part and should drastically reduce the number of no-match

12. was awesome*