petition on price of seals

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by mrju__stice, Jan 29, 2015.

1. To all kawers and especially the devs i help run a hte clan for almost a year we have used up to 48 seals per day throughout the clan on a day to day basis.
    Since the devs said that apple increased the prises due to vat ect why in hell if u work it out that seals have almost DOUBLED!!!! SO for a hte clan its harder to run B2B hte as alot of people do NOT WANT TO SPEND THAT MUCH ON A SEEAL!!!

IDEA to the DEVS why not reduce price of seals amd bring out a newer form of hte for the same price where the gold is ritcher and people wouldnt mind spending there money.!!!!!

i for one aint ritch or made of money i work hard for what i get as do so many other kawers WE HAVE LINED UR POCKETS FOR SO LONG AND YET NOTHING IN RETURN

PROMO AFTER PROMO MANY HTE CLANS WERE USING SEALS AND SPENDING MONEY

SO THIS IS A CALL OUT TO ALL KAWERS PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR THE DEVS TO PULL THERE FINGERS OUT THERE ASS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

PRICE SEALS USED TO B £3,21
    PRICE OF NEW SEALS WITH VAT FROM APPLE £3,86

ACTUAL PRICE SEALS NEARLY £5

SO DEVS THINK U MESSED UP THERE SORT IT OUT!!!!!!

2. Well my prices never changed so that stinks for you guys. I don't believe it's Apples fault, I am pretty sure it's all dependent on the country you are living in.

3. talk to your legislature. or whoever is in charge of taxes in your country. i'm sure the devs aren't happy about this, either. they will lose revenue from the decrease in sales.

4. THE DEVS SAID WAS DOWN TO VAT FROM APPLE WHICH IS ABOUT A DOLLOR NOT ALMOST 3

5. They just raise the price to 60 nobs and call it good IMO

6. ITS ALWAYS BEEN 59 NOOBS NOW WITH PRICE INCREASE.HOW.CAN A HTE CLAN RUN 48 HTE PER DAY WHEN WERR EXPECTED TO PAY ALMOAT DOUBLE

7. How about a petition to get rid of hte all together? 

8. Petition rejected. Happy KaW'ing

9. Support

10. AND GET A BETTER FORM OF HTE WHY NOT

11. Agreed. The next best paying EB should be a variation of Foreign Territories

12. I feel the devs need to offer more for the price increase or risk losing possible future sales

13. Heres an idea ... dont buy seals , run one of the many FREE ebs. I realized the "race to the top" is the exact trap ata wanted to suck us all into. So i tore down build to war small and have not spent any money on kaw for over a month.

Live Free , Kaw Free !!!!!

14. WAR WITHOUT XTALS FOR.MONTHS YET U SPEND 0 MONEY OK HAHA

15. I agree with cookie change the hte eb or offer more for the price increase by upping the plunder rate for those that do seal

16. again...the vat is based on the tax rate in YOUR country. everyone not in the EU/canada is still getting the same price as before. the devs aren't going to hand out more, because you aren't paying them more. the extra money is going to your government.

17. Lol. You want better than hte? How about you try playing kaw 4-5 years ago again and maybe you'll be happy devs have kept it around so long. Gold is so easy to make anymore, crying about "having" to spend money to get it is ridiculous. You don't need hte to grow. And you def don't need anything that pays better.

18. Looking kinda desperate OP

19. IV BEEN AROUND 4 YRS JUST NOT ON THIS ACC :p