Petition for Team Antarctica

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Hey everyone,
    This message would apply to anyone interested/participating in XTREME's "Continent Wars." I propose a Team Antarctica, and anyone who would be interested in joining just post your name and interest below. Thanks

2. Still no Team Arctic Circle :(

3. Put some effort into it or nooses joining

4. Go Team Antarctica!

5. Antarctica has no long time settlers, therefore your argument is invalid.

6. Look it up; Antarctica does have long-term residents

7. Team Antarctica ftw

We cold as ice

8. They have wifi in Antarctica?

9. I have a island named after my 4 great grampa who sailed a deadly straight down there now its called bransfield straight so technicly i could be grandfathered into antartic resident haha i win xD

10. What about Team Himalaya?

11. I live on a Mt.NeverRest.

:/

12. Team earth!!

13. Team drunkalunka!!!

14. Team Oompa Loompa!

15. Antarctica has a permanent human population of zero. Antarctica’s population is made up entirely of researchers and scientists from around the globe. About 1,000 scientific personnel live there during the winter and this population increases to about 5,000 during the Antarctic summer. Antarctica experiences summer while it is winter in North America and Europe so a lot scientists go to Antarctica during the Northern hemisphere’s winter.

So technically people do live there. Just not permanently.

16. I have a waterproof iPhone and live in my NarCave with my underwater WiFi... Problem?

17. There is an entrance to the inner earth down there. It has to be true because it was on the internet.
    Hitler is there and a bunch of arians too. Also the grey aliens with the bug black eyes.. Known as Greys.
    The inhabitants of the inner earth are Rock people..

.... **** is up with that ****

18. Dragonite, that was pretty clever :lol:

19. There are people living there. They are called scientists