Petition for 11 clan roster for Round Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Majin_Venom, Sep 10, 2014.

1. To be honest, check s3, and there were more clans doing wars , more equip regards and this S4 is bad for all small clans who Wanna do war, big clans are usung the 4/5 Tank and only SH combination.

We need a smaller War round roster, more clans participating,

Thank you

2. Support
    I'd like to set up some mid/noob wars but getting 20 in like 1 hour is a bit much lmfao

3. Less than that if you war prior

4. Support, sick of these lb/sh rosters..

5. Dont do round war…do primal or indi…round war is for a few clans full of sh

6. Umm the smaller the roster , the more stacked it was lol

You guys have short memories lol

7. Personally the 200 wars coming up excite me

8. Oh boy think of all the roster possibilities !!!!

1 lb and 10 sh!!!!
    2 lb and 9 sh!!!!
    3 lb and 8 sh!!!!!

Yaaaayyyyyyyy

9. Everyone will stack, but you have more clans warring , more chance for people to war, because u got noob clans matching to naked stack rosters(bad matches ) or if clan is lucky u get noob Vs noob clan. But you get more clans warring than what it is at the moment . Because most mids dont get chance on regular clan wars.

10. What about 9/11 clan roster, 9 out of 11 must be above 9mcs (att build, dont know att ⇨ spy conversion)

11. To soon farr. Way to soon

12. Try rollin wiv the big boys ave not faced 1sh all season. I have been a punchin bag most wars but hey no sh so im happy

13. Standard roster across the board only.
    Cannot have an even playing field for S4 but after season ends whatever makes sense is fine.

NO SUPPORT

14. Correction: Uneven not even

15. I can see lb supporting this 11 sh vs 2 lb 9 sh and lb dts

16. Bigger rosters would alleviate the stacking problem. Would be more combinations in clans. Smaller rosters is when it got out of hand. Sure s1 and s2 had the gh. But with the bigger rosters the matchups wasnt as lopsided.

17. Also participation has dwindled as roster sizes went down. Clans dont war to avoid the bad matches. They had 11 man rosters before and thats when things got superbad. Bad matches and no matches was the only 2 options.