Pervigo Neco looking for 8pm/11pm GMT War Mercs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpiIatch, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Good day.

The clan pervigo neco, war clan of Dysfunctional, Acoustic Sunrise and LnR, is looking for a few good mercs to fill out our rosters during the evening GMT TZ primal wars

We have successfully used every build on our rosters, from sh to hfbc and will continue to do so. But if you want to war you must build for war, towers are required for all builds but PS and sh.

If you are interested in applying please post in this thread , and if you meet our minimum war requirements you will be followed and given a link to our guest sign up sheet.

We may not be able to put you on every war you sign for , but if you fit a need we will not hesitate to use .

That being said we are trusting you to treat our clan as you would your own, to be respectful, follows war leads , be in clan on time and most importantly be fully active for any war you are on roster or face the repercussions.

Please post in this thread and this thread only if you'd like to apply. again we are looking mainly for euro GMT tz wars , but if given link all wars will be avaible to sign for. Tracking exp is a major plus . please indicate in thread if you have any.

Thank you for your time and good luck to all in season 4.

2. Not a bad clan. You all have some wins under your belt

3. Support #eurosneedwarstoo

4. This clan falls in the category of advanced. Very few are as organized, well prepared, and full of knowledge on war, builds, and mechs. If you're tired of merc'ing and clan hopping from war clan to war clan. Give it a shot and prove yourself. That is if you meet the requirements. Great wc's and trackers here. #PervNec

5. Damn. If it had been Round I would have been all over it. Good luck PN

6. Only if I had towers 

7. I'm available for most 8 pm wars 

8. 8pm is a good time for me. Can do some 11pm too.

9. I like warring with these guys

10. Said im too big for these noobs. Watch the leaky alts get a spot

11. Awwwwww does someone need a hug ?

12. I'm interested in warring 

13. I guess I'm too big then

14. You're not too big man .

As I said we war with all builds.

If some one had previously told you that you were too big it may have been because the spot we were looking to fill was vacated by a smaller build on the roster that day.

15. Eh maybe.

16. I can make those wars

17. I'm available for most 8 pm wars

18. I war at Pervigo Neco. A very well organised and experienced war team. I'm also GMT and would like to war more. War builds who meet our min requirements are welcome to post here and I look forward to warring with you 