Percy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OcToPuS, Aug 2, 2014.

1. This is what happened.
    So I'm just doing some WC roulette, I found a target, named Percy. I gave him a few assassinations, no fails, and then I purposely failed a couple minutes later to give him a link, you know, just messing around. (I'm perm silenced so I couldn't wall him). So I was just wanting a little PvP, but apparently this 25m cs account couldn't handle this extremely powerful 7mcs account, as he had to run to his clan, get his main, and cry to all his friends...

I can imagine him... "OMG OMG this tiny 7m cs hansel just ****** the **** out of my troops, OMG OMG it was like a full 1/4th of a bar help me help me OMG!"

All I wanted was a little PvP, and you decided to take it way too far.

Everyone talks about never having enough PvP in the game. But people like him are the ones that ruin it for everyone.

So 5 minutes after I left a link, I became a clan farm, he got some friends, and tried to strip me. 10 minutes after this happened. Was an amazing strip and had great timing.[sarcasm=over]

Why couldn't have kept it between us?
    Are you scared, or just like picking on smalls that like PvP? I'm less than one third of your size so why?

Why are you so mad? I maybe took 20% of your troops, which takes like 10 ******* minutes to regen.

So why did you throw such a ***** fit?

Does it give you pleasure to watch an account much much smaller than you squirm?

Are you so mad about it you couldn't have handled it yourself? Do you hate PvP? Are you just a ******* EB fairy that has a ******* heart attack every time you get a couple inc?

Please tell me. This isn't really a CF request, btw, but I would like you to stop overreacting.

Thanks for reading.

2. Support for 1v1! :3

3. support to op

4. Please wall him so he knows. Thanks.

5. Is someone buthurt? Don't hit an owner of a clan and get mad over friends wanting to step in and help. And you started this, you have to deal with it.

6. It's called WC roulette. Not WC pick on someone that you can handle, make sure they are a good target that won't fight back, and roulette.

7. Step in and help?!?! You really think he need HELP against an account 3x smaller than him?! Your a joke.

8. Hey buddy before you start crying Percy is my alt lol If you don't like getting farmed then shut the **** up because I'm not stopping

9. Were not the ones crying making a post

10. Sorry but I wouldn't dream of letting Percy he assasinated down and I just stood by and watched. And get your facts straight before you talk. We asked him to let us hit not the other way around.

11. Yeah cuz everyone expected you to be crying over a 7m cs account. Pshhh you need a real life.

12. Umm you can say he was crying about being hit but I want to see that SS.

13. Lol ok whatever.

I ain't even mad bro.

Bye, assholes.

14. Life?  what is life ? I thought Kaw is life

15. "I aint even mad", swears the next line.

16. Have fun wasting your troops and spies on this account. I'm done with it.

17. Lol you aren't mad? This whole thread was you ragging. And great only thing I'm mad about is you ran out of pots so easily.