Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. As the title clearly states, Path of Destruction is declaring war on the Junior All Star War clans/participants. You want war? You've got it. You've filled the forums with useless spam*, and quite frankly, annoyed many of us. Those who wish to join in the fight against the JASW clans are welcome to join. For now, we are just hitting of the supposed JASW "rosters", and will continue to hit when the actual wars start.

*Note: For those of you who think I'm contributing to the mess, I'm not. I'm sorting it out.

Ꮲατh of Ꭰεsτrυcτιοη

2. 

3. I'm in :twisted:

I'll come over on Thursday or Friday

4. Also, if you wish to withdraw from the JASW rosters, wall me. You will not be hit.

5. D--bag much? Lol. You fail.

6. Yes, there is lots of spam, but I'm guessing only about 3 people from your clan go on the forums. >.>
    Plus, the spam is only caused by the noobs who didn't want this to happen. Farm then and there'll be no spam.

7. Refrain from bypassing in this thread. Better yet, leave Phoenix. Don't let it hit your butthurt posterior on the way out. That'll only make it worse.

8. Come on you I was actually kind of looking forward to trying to do this. Looks pretty fun and your gonna ruin it for some

9. Oh no! I'm ruining someone's fun? I'm soooooooo sorry!

10. This doesnt look good for Eric.

11. You, you fail.
    You're just hurt that nobody gives a **** about you.
    Just leave the newbs alone. If you give them a good war, they'll start off not being noobs. Then there'll be no spam.
    And you cannot demand me to leave the thread, plus, I don't think that's bypassing, but if it is, I'm sorry. Just let the newbs have a fun time. Test: Douchebag

12. I was just stating a fact

13. Go You! Kick some ass!

14. You also enjoys speaking in 3rd person.

15. Phoenix, I asked you to leave, yet you continue to post. You're only proving my point of being butthurt...

16. You, see how it settles. Farm the **** out of us if you want, but please do it after the war. Thanks, and have fun! I'll leave this thread, man.
    Think about it. 

17. I'll have my clan of two join in on the fun later xD