P.O.T.F vs S.W.O.T.F

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --TYRANT--, Sep 21, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    Here how it all got started, truth be hide the lies!

Afew weeks back when the new haunts came out a few alts of old member joined again at P.O.T.F to run afew and make alittle gold. Keep in Mind prides doors closed 8-25-2013...Our old Clan thread in forum became active topics that's when this was said....

[​IMG]

Soon after that was said this happen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You would think by now he would have moved on to someone he could hurt.. but ill give him that he doesn't give up easy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hits have stop after that.... but yet his mouth still moving

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So the truth is out now! People may add to this but please keep it clean! Thanks and happy kawing

2. 224mill per hit?!

3. His fails we're most likely pot burningif you failed to notice.

4. Lol damn pot burning much?

5. SWOTF is noob enough. If you're whining over their hits your clan should just disband.

6. lmbo love it. as of right now he is pinned and plan on keeping him that way. shadowbeas11 here are a few tips that may help u out. towers are your friend in war u should think about getting a few also bfa and bfe would help. your build is open on both ends. u should really work on fixing this if u plan on osw with peeps. keep the failed actions coming and happy kawing

7. lol as far as pot burning go,s I don't use pots waste of time and money :lol:

8. Just so all knows we aint crying only showing he just needs to move on! he talks big but yet hes playing against 4 people smallest alts! If going to try and bully move on to someone who may give to urs crap talk! and yes had over 100bil out at first! If not ill set here and play really doesn't matter to me!

9. Lol kings you don't use potsthat's stupid right there.

10. Good advice king except for that you
    A)Talk about towers yet have none yourself
    B)Talk about bfa and bfe and only have 1 mp ally and almost no equipment.
    You say his build is bad but given what you said and don't do its kind of hard to take any "war" advice from a chump like you.
    Nice to see you having fun 

11. @ Sirgog. keep in mind this is a clan of alts. with that being said. we had to bring in our smallest alts to just be able to hit the guy :p

12. @ Sirgog. keep in mind that potf is a clan of alts or was we closed the clan some time back. so yes I lack in bfa and bfe. like I said small alt :)

13. Lol, support to P.O.T.F.

Love those fails :lol:

14. Shadowbeas11 failed on me a few times the other day. Was that potburning too?no! He's just too little to make a dent!

15. @iMike444 you don't potburn with steals. Shadowbeas11 just sucks

16. Shadowbeas11 once declared war one me. After I made just over 1.2b off of him, he posted on his wall that I had requested a cf.

17. Lmao, Shadow has nothing to lose. No pots, no allies, he's a hardcore farmer.

18. Wow thats very interesting.
    Jk. I dont care.

19. Shadowbeas11 is just angry lil child with no common sense and a crappy build to boot.

20. Ya pot burning with failed steals... seems legit