OWNER'S CONTROL OF VEIL BEFORE SIGN UP

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MP__II_S0uL_II__, Jan 29, 2013.

1. I have one idea how to control members inactivity before estock war. I think that clan owner should have ability to set 8h VEIL to any clan member in sign up period (before sign up end, it's small time period). What you think?

Why only owner?
    - I dont support that all admins should be able to do it, owner will have special ability and responsibility
    - not all clans are able change owners (loyalty, trust) - so it's responsibility of one person
    - there will be more control on who could do this action = not all will be able do it
    - there is danger that clan members number who warring drop <30, this should be owner responsibility or he have to choose who join inactive

Support????? :roll:

2. Or just kick them, and have them come back later. If active that is

3. I love this idea. I have asked the devs repeatedly to reverse the veil to an opt in spell since the Beta version was introduced. The answer is always that it's too hard to do.

This suggestion is a perfect alternative. Great thinking.

4. Good idea! This would reduce the amount of people with edge that are forced to be kicked or left in inactive.

5. Support 

6. This is. Great idea, as an owner I have had to kick a few members before do to un-responsiveness prior to war and caused then to lose their edge. It not only sucks as an owner to have to press the kick button on someone u know u will be screwing over, but it sucks for the players as well. It would be great to ask all players to veil, but have the ability as owners to veil them yourself rather than kick prior to war. I SUPPORT

7. One thing to explain, why isnt KICK good and we need VEIL control....

I thought that now could admins/owners control members, who join war via KICKING.
    But i think its very radical and have some bad effects:

- small clans havent members loyalty high yet, for them KICK = no more come back
    - big clans and sucessful clans have different kind of prob, most of their members have some level of estock bonus, KICK them = they are very pissed
    - clans at size between these have inicial problem with 30 (or 40) minimum members requirements and to join war they have to KICK most ppl from clan = bad, some ppl left to big clans and never come back
    - most clans have to do long organising (war prepare actions) to be able start war ... they have to ask all members in clan to answer which war they could join .... they have to send to all ppl messages answer etc.... = and ALWAYS SOMEBODY dont answer and PUNISHMENT are two -------------------> KICK or SORRY, you WILL BE AT WAR UNDER ATTACK AS INACTIVE (its problem in clans, which dont do war check too)...

Thats why should be some degree of control set to owners.... :cool:

8. I proposed that to the devs during testing.
    Unfortunately there just isn't game code currently written to allow you to cast spells on other players.
    This would be an extremely time consuming update taking a lot of development resources to address something that is at best a nuisance.