outmatched in CS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XxOSUfan3xX, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Why does our clan get outmatched so bad, that last war our total CS was 122m and theirs war 191m I just don't see how that is fair at all! I need some feedback

2. BFA/BFE all I gotta say.

3. Really? Like we get outmatched like that every war

4. Than change your roster

5. You matched us and had more cs then us:/

6. Look like it was a fair war looking at rooser

7. Maybe you rounded down on your numbers and rounded up on theirs...

8. Well if you did Not properly war correctly and did not sko at times you needed to be having a higher cs still could result in you losing, war is about strategy and working your fellow clan members. Its not about individuals strength. I suggest you change your clan roster. Remember practice makes perfect.

9. Right ^ but like a lot of our guys don't have any of the mith equipment and inder 200b in ally's I don't see it happening

10. Ok look. Being a lower cs isnt a bad thing. Actually if you can hit them its very much to your advantage. Them being bigger means that you make more hitting them than they do hitting you. Its the same reason why gh are so hated on.

11. I agree with Bishop. That is why Hansels are very effective in war due to the fact that they can not be hit by attacking cause they are to weak. Being Weak has its advantages you just need to take a hold of them.

12. Yeah bishop I'm a GH, and I hit a 10 hybrid with 3mil Atk and 2 mil spy and I made 62mil

13. If a lot of your guys are under 200b in allies that is there own personal fault. It means the clan on the other side have worked harder for their mith equipment. The admin/Dev spend time trying to match clans up evenly. Theres only so many clans that you can fight sometimes you are just unlucky.

14. Ya see your a gh/Hybrid build but you are at the point were people can hit you and you are not to weak for them.

15. They are called chaos wars for a reason ....i assume it's to create chaos...

16. I'm going to agree with OP. I was on the opposite team. It was a mismatch. But good fighting and not giving up 

17. Other clan spent loads of real money so devs mismatched in there favor

18. honestly bfe is the most important thang chicken wang

19. Random pointless.bump

Yay!

20. pointlessly random bump!