Outlawz v NAF KINGs Rancor War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by YAlllIIlIIIIlRDCIIllIlllIIlIFl, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lets get this clear, the Outlawz clan lost in our last Rancor war because they were outmatched on many levels. We had one more member, we were stronger, but most importantly we executed our strategy much more effectively.

Your complaint of BFA "cheating" is unfounded. If you read the devs thread they make clear hiring allies after match up is not what they are talking about. We are not a heavily weighted BFA clan by any means.

If your clan had double our clans BFA you still would of lost. In the end a majority of your members only used one xstl, you were slow on targets coming out of pin, and you gave up the last half of the war.

Please stop crying about our clan "cheating" when the truth is you got your ass handed to you by a more organized, more active, and better prepared clan.

2. That's fighting talk!

3. Just osw about it already instead of word warring

4. No one gives a ****. Didn't need to make a thread. I'm sure the other 4 members who repeated themselves one after an after on the no match thread made their point loud and clear.

5.  Funny funny man 

6. Aw you all are those players who all change their name to almost the same thing. Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

7. You are the nobody player nobody cares about 

8. Well TBH I don't care about you either.

Argument = invalid

9. Ummm ok?

Look I can do  too

10. Only one way to sort this out OSW, OSW, OSW

go get em

11. What he said ^

12. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHATDAHELL?

13. And hiring allies after matchup is EXACTLY what the devs are talking about.

You drop your BFA prior to matchup to draw a weaker clan then hire allies after matchup to boost your strength.

14. Not sure who complained, but I was in OutlawZ when it happened.

We got our asses handed to us, no doubt. Much respect. There wasn't much I could do as my ass was being pinned out of KO every time.

But, I believe the argument here would be seeing someone jump in rank after the matchup. I heard about it. Didn't care. If you can do it, it's legal.

BFA boosting in EE is an exploit. It's costly.

But, my opinion....that didn't mean ****. We got pounded by a well organized group. Kudos.

15. Do a osw, go OutlawZ!

16. Let's get this clear.. outlawz never said we lost due to your bfa buys.. we said advantage.. we said you bought, which went so far as to change your clan ranks.. which the dev asked all players in the game to report.. which we did.. rest of this is pure rubbish.. let's see what the devs decide.. btw since nobody walled.. nice war.

17. Willy your a legend  Most of the inc I had was from you, RESPECT.

This ain't worth an OSW for all you noob trolls.

Maybe I was too harsh, RESPECT to all the fierce warriors out there including the Outlawz!

18. Oh ... ^ you're for the gramma trolls

19. http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofi

Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.