Our First PermaFarm <3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIlIlIlI-CoS-NiTRO-IlIlIlIl, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, this is a pretty good achievement for me and my clan. We have us a permafarm. Sorry that I can't post any screenshots. My PhotoBucket isn't working. But, I'll just post this for now:

[​IMG]

So, this all started out when our members were just minding their own business, looking for people on the Battle List.

One of our members, CoS-PeeReeZee, hit a player named "Smileye" around 4-6 times.

Smileye said "why are you hitting me for no reason" and "hit an EB, you hit me 4 times"

PeeReeZe liked what he was seeing, and he told me, Retribution, davedave, and ModClevv in CC. We joined in on the fun.

I told him that attacking others is the point of the game. And he said that farming isn't. 

Well, his argument was all about how we should EB instead of using the battle list. So it was kind of obsolete trying to explain to him what warring means.

Retribution posted something on Smileye's wall that caused the noob to later bypass and get silenced.

He put on his spells that cost him one whole mithril! He managed to not succeed in hitting me, despite him saying that he was getting his real game on.

That's all for now. Peace

Or not.

2. I don't get why other clan members have to jump in, but enjoy your farm.

3. Support

cheeses comment

4. Yeaahh let's act like we're pro farmers when we have 0 sdp! And all jump on 1 noob

5. And you post this on forums why?

6. Big congratulations. You made a clan farm out of an eb noob who doesn't want to fight.

I'll bet your really showing him a thing or 3. It might teach him to play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

Idiots

7. Support to CoS! Keep schooling them eb pussys!

ad mortem

8. Ah, now we have more...

9. Ooooh that's a challange! A clan Vs 1 eb noob. You should be so proud!

10. His friends are showing up.

Meh.

11. It's not like we did this, expecting only him to fight back.

12. Hmm I'm not his friend, don't know the guy. I just like fights 1v1.
    Even the playing field.

Hey I'm always up for 1v1's, even the odd clan vs 1.

13. I didn't say you were his friend, vandalize.

14. CONCLAVE OF SHADOWS

15. Heh. His friend says that the Battle List was made for "faggot trolls"

16. That's good. Have fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.