OSW's Are they dying?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CaptainT_aka_TherisHugeSword, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Hi,

Most of you don't know me and I don't care. The people who mean something to me do and that's all that matters. I've been noticing that I have a hard time finding vets that still like to OSW and I was wondering is it a dying art. I've heard many reasons why people can't OSW like: T5's are coming out and I can't afford to bank or if I lose allies it will affect my plunder for EB's. While these are valid points it's no less disappointing, looking back two years ago growth was relative to success in warring. If you were stripped and stunted for a month it was no big deal because 35% of your clan was also. Now we don't have clans. We have EB clubs full of members who never talk and only have use for someone depending on their eb hit strength. Has this killed the OSW generation completely? I think it may have. I love to OSW in fact I travel around to different clans and make good friends doing it. What I'm wondering is do others feel the same? Am I alone? Should I just quit playing after 3 years and give up the dream?

Thanks for reading my rant.

2. Dude. There are OSW's EVERYWHERE. try looking for them.

3. What rock do you live under, OP?

4. It's still out there but every new update effected osw big time.

Ebs, new equipment, enchants etc make PvP players leave their clans to get items not to be in disadvantage from the opponents. Osw clans are usually not as big as most of worthy ebs require to complete them successfully..

Allied drop rate killed strip banks the way we knew them, as secret banks. No more pricey but convenient drop stripping that was a huge part of many osws...

Now all the recent updates leave no time to osw - players rush to get equipment/gold for t5...

Devs don't like PvP lol

5. Now.

I'm in one right now:

Actually I'm in one 24/7

Im always warring

6. I am yet to try the new EB s lol.
    Not that I want to.

7. All of that is true. @ Blaz

BUT

There are still osw's throughout kaw. They may not be in the largely known clans but they are still there. @ op

8. I am right now 0.o

9. I don't OSW now simply because most of my attacks fail against others with maxed out enchanted equipment. I don't have a ******* chance!

10. Blazey actually said it better than me, but yeah...

11. Look harder *rolls eyes*

12. Im warring a clan because I dont like their ad.Lol

13. Nope, got 4 clans on me. ^_^

14. What clans IGCB

15. Theris there are OSW. Problem is finding people who want to actually want to do it. Then once it starts getting people to stick it out.

16. Osw are everywhere if anything system wars are dying