OSW: ZAFT VS APO! Who will win?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --Sparta_Joey_Elite--, Mar 31, 2013.

1. I saw the worst thread about this come up today! So here I am to show you what a DESENT OSW thought thread looks like.

We all know the story about the ZAFT and APO war right? Alot of us are confused, over thinking it, or simply don't care! Well people I do care :p
    Alot of players on both aides are my friends. I read alot of PMs on how the was is affecting them or what they will do later, possible things that can tip the scale, respect to people, hate for runners etc etc etc

I personally think that alot of clan will sign up for the rancor wars to gain mith and pause the OSW for a a couple hours. Or hide accounts in different clans to gain strip funds. The OSW has hurt morals on both sides and came at a very important time.

War was dying out in KAW and that is a big no no. What would we be without war? ๎„‡ One thing would lead to another and soon secs would change the layout and remove the attack button! Wtf? /end small rant.

Back on topic. APO is relatively new so less funds for stripping. They will most likely have lost more at the end of the war. Zaft being older has more funds and more LB players. I think this will last for a year and end in a mutual CF. this will cause tensions and will soon lead to another war.

But back to the present, APO has more runners due to there lack of commitment ( disgrace -.- ) helping prove my theory that APO will have bigger casualties.

Now. What do you think? Zaft will win? APO will drop zaft from there pedestal? Or a mutual CF like me?

2. Please excuse any typos :)

And sorry posted with a alt my main is "grounded" ATM ๎’

3. Dude! Why don't you just bump the main thread up?

4. Support

5. Thread sucks.

6. Love the hate in this community ๎„†

7. Can someone please bump the main thread up for me? I havn't had the time to read it yet.

8. Y'all are the bad bunch of forums.
    This isn't spamming, while it might be a repeat.
    Why don't you say that **** to the noob threads?

9. Mutual CF. but i dont really care :lol:

10. Does anyone care anymore?

11. Post with main.
    Didn't read.

12. He needs a main to post his opinion? Lmao

13. What if that was his main๎

14. Again my main is "grounded" I can't use right now.

15. I didn't know APO was newer than ZAFT... Especially considering a couple of the main APO clans are older than ZAFT... OP, you're a retard. Seriously.

16. Says the alt

17. For his opinion to matter, actually, yes.

18. Thread sucks. Learn your **** before you decide to open your mouth.

19. Why does anyones opinion outside the war matter?