osw tournament! whos the best?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by amosburrell, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Depending on osw clans ofcourse. this will be done using the system war method. clan owners can signup on my wall. its time we find out whos clan is the best at osw. as u all know there will be no rules stripping/farming/ n bashing it will be an all out frenzy! im unsure how long wars should be i guess u guys can vote wat u want on here or i could choose the times randomly its been awhile since my last system war though ik there was 24/48hr ones but dont remember if there were less also i need a vote here on how to put clan against each other put all clan names n a bowl n mix em up or let each clan owner pick a number depending on how many clans there are id write down half the clan names then then ask each of the other owners to pick a number between 1-10 for example. this will need time for osw clans to decide and the word to get out so ill say tournament starts in 7 days if everything goes acordingly

2. It's so ironic that you're talking about a osw tournament and you're in a eb clan...

3. Hope its not to much to read fyi osw clans ur always wanting more for osw players show the devs how many of u r out there gain there attention by partaking in this event so they can witness it themselves and maybe just maybe they will make an achievement or an award or prize for the winners

4. I find it funny to talk about osw being decided by a system

5. Hmmm decide who is best at an Off System War by fighting in a System War? How much drugs are you on?

6. So stupid...

7. How else r u gonna know who took how much gold from who exactly?

8. Is it stupid or are u scared ur clan would lose? hmmm

9. It's stupid cause osw are off system for a reason, system wars don't go past 48 hours, how many huge osws have you seen that were only 48 hours?

10. I'm scared my clan would lose.

11. It's stupid. A system can't track pot burns or amounts stripped. Much of what wins an osw can't be tracked.

12. Well if i could make em longer i would complain to devs about that one bud

13. lol noob, it's not about checks and balances.

14. If ya dont like the idea then dont post its that simple. just let thread die its that easy people

15. Or it can be locked and no one can suggest another ridiculous thread such as this again.

16. nice try amos. at least you suggested something.

17. Was my first forum post oh well better luck next time

18. There's already a full out frenzy between zaft and UC

19. As Boba-fett said OSWs go for ages. I don't do OSW but I know it take weeks to plan a big strip