OSW/PVP smack talk

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIlPlay-by-PlaylIl, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Alright alright... Shut up and sit down. Look forward, and pay attention. As we all know, OSW's...well they are just that. Wars fought off system. However, banter always... And yes, always happens during these fun filled festivities of awesomeness.

Now: pvp kicks off once again: and yea get ur lollipops, candy canes and popcorn. Since we can have fun; oh and by the way, whoop  doing it. Then...yep, who'd-a-guessed...the bickering whining cry crying and boohooing begins

Therefore; I would like everyone to post the biggest wall/or wc smack talkers in all the KaW. Don't be an idiot and sniff sharpies doing this. Keep it fun.

Post comments or SS's if necessary. Happy KaWing ️

2. This guy with like 400k Attack and defense got mad at me for attacking him even though he had 2 million spy Attack and defense. I farmed his ass till he opted out. Apparently I'm a baby and a noob for not using spies.

3. Don't worry; I am scared to post as well . I will say I never smack talk 

4. OP has a small wang

5. I was leaving the thread as I glimpsed this comment out of the corner of my eye while it skipped back to at list.

Made me chuckle I have to admit, well done Pharty 

6. There was this clan that members kept on hitting me alternately even if I didn’t hit them back. They ganged up on me when I hit one of their members in retaliation. Who would not retaliate if you’re hit 45x? What’s worse they threatened me that they will hit me until I reset if I hit one of their clan members.

7. I love complaints like that