OSW List for 2015

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lIlIllEIlIIXllIIlOIDIlUIIlS-, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Greetings Kawers, grateful if you guys can post all the current osw going on in here. I seen lots of clans are in osw but unfortunately only the known clans are being discuss. Post here all clans you knew that are currently in osw and their alliances versus the clan/s that they up against. It will be more meaningful if you can put a short summary of the reason on why they war with each other. Thanks

2. Not yet in osw but heres a future osw clan
    Home Of Victorious Warriors

3. Dead clan :-o

4. ZAFT vs Apoc
    New Age vs YAFI family
    WDGAF vs Invictus

Those are the osw's that I know of. Basically all the major osw clans are in osw right now.

5. Since when was zaft osw clan? 2010? They're tap tap now.

6. Why is it nobody hates on them when they aren't in osw? I'm not a fan of ZAFT personally. Especially with harbs activity. They not be the best out there anymore. They've lost a lot of great people, but they are still in osw family. Carnage has some of the best fighters I've fought with. I can't say much for the rest of the family as I haven't been there since 2012 and the family has changed a lot, but carnage is pretty much the same group. Go bang it out with lsutiger, 1sl, etc. And then talk crap. Or actually tell them, instead of doin it on a thread none of them will see.

7. Awp v Aztec

Aztec has big mouths and awp whooping them  I hear Aztec has already called for backup 

8. i thought your clan was in an osw?

9. Isn't was the key word there?

10. Wasn't yours?

11. No

12. Being in Apoc, I'll always talk trash about my opponents in ZAFT, it's fun.:) But to think they're simply an EB clan with numbers is absurd. A lot of their core have left or retired, but there are still a lot there who know what they're doin. They just added Fury to their roster of clans too, and those guys aren't chumps. Unlike ghost legendz... We talk smack to them but neither are we complacent. But Pup Devil's right, why talk trash when they're otherwise engaged (for lack of a better term)?

13. Exactly! There is a difference between you doing it and the Seth guy. You are actually fighting them, it's war banter.

I just find it ironic that anyone in osw is being called an eb noob by someone who is not in osw and just doing EB's 

Good luck in your war bud 

14. Glad to see apoc players agree to such thoughts :D zaft is weak at the moment but there was a time when it stood by its glory and we all know it :D

15. Do u really know meaning and functioning of OSW ? :lol:

16. 'Fight like a warrior, die like a warrior' zaft is still fighting :p dunno if they are hitting or not but they are in osw lol

17. Scuzmeh, who are u again?
    Ahhh nvm - ur banner. That explains a lot :)

Zattoichi

18. Apoc was really in need of revenge for the earlier osw between these two titans so they kept forming alliances till they crossed 15-20 clans and still growing..Majority of osw clans are small in size like Bh Na Yafi or if big then Wdgaf Rca Apoc and Zaft but certainly when u have 400 vs 2k men you dont expect 400 to kill 2k..this all was pretty clear that when apoc will strike Zaft wont last long but Zaft didnt increase recruiting thats where they get the respect next time someone gets 30 clans or 40 then lets see how Apoc does with less than half numbers