OSW: iG vs Clan B(and friends)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I have made the total of one thread in the last six months, but I am still getting people asking me to tell about the latest OSW (reputations are hard to shake, I guess).

After my last OSW thread got locked after 637 pages, you think I would have learned my lesson.

I guess not.

Okay, from what I can gather, (these are from reports, I have no alts on either side), two small iG builds were doing what small iG members have basically done for years: farming for no particular reason. Their victim got the Clan B member xXx_D3ath_xXx to come to his defense and farm the iG members. iG responded by stripping D3ath (not much mind you, he apparently didn’t have much to begin with) and hitting the rest of the clan in general. Clan B held their own for a day, but after the player Paln got stripped about 500B, they decided to call in all their alliances. Right now Clan A and Aztec are definitely in, and reports have it that Warlor has also joined as well.

As far as I can tell iG is all by themselves except for one Resilent member on their side. It’s a little sad to see Clan B call in their whole alliance after just one day so they can continue their HTEs, but hey, that’s their right I guess. Good luck to both sides.

Alleged strips so far:

By iG:
    D3ath (60B or so, successful)
    Paln (550B successful)

By Clan B and friends:
    Juliane (3T, successful)
    IIIII Anonymous IIIII(4T, 1T taken)

(note I wrote “alleged”. In true OSW form, I doubt any of the players would admit to being stripped.)

Of course this story has gaps, which I am sure you the readers will most likely correct and then probably farm me afterwards. Most of all, I’d like to know the names of the small iG builds that allegedly started this all.

Predictions?
    Well if it was just Clan B versus iG, it might have been interesting. However iG is without influence anymore as most of its strong players have left for greener pastures. Clan B has adapted the YAFI strategy of concentrating on Eb and then suddenly stripping, while iG is stuck back in 2010 thinking they are too cool to hit EB for strip funds. No funds, no winning. If IMF and Warlor stay involved, Clan B should have their victory in less than a month.

Anyways, that is my amature opinion.
    Happy Kawing. :ugeek:

2. So is this gonna be like a sports commentary?

3. Can you make one on new age vs yafi,

iG is done for

4. Yeah New Age vs Yafi might be more interesting. iG won't be a force again until it gets its noob builds under control. They seem less like Zaft and more and more like Ad mortem. Kinda sad.

5. Ad Mortem... Lol

6. Yafi and NA is an interesting one. LOS merged into yafi and NA refused to stop hitting them. Takes some balls.

I always enjoyed these threads.

7. IG's EB history 0_0

8. Give iG credit for at least continuing to hit people and not backing down from a fight. Unfortunately they don't know how to fight smart anymore. They used to be trailblazers, now they are as dead as disco. Except for Gizmo, who do they have with over 5T in allies?

9. Unfortunately almost all of the oG clans have crumbled, just the way KaW rolls. You OSW you get left behind, you get left behind so much people are more likely to quit

10. Newspaper hats

11. YOU'RE A NEWSPAPER HAT!!

12. Is iG even a thing anymore? Last interesting thing they did was war with the foxes

13. That's the greatest insult I've ever heard "you're a newspaper hat"

14. #toocoolforeb #soloFoD@200kcs #iGsweg #whyaminotinthiswar

15. I've always enjoyed your threads Philo. Sometimes it seems like its not impartial but really who cares. At least it's news and entertaining. 

16. iG wont lose. They wont cf. They will change their build if they have too.

17. I work in the news. There is no such thing as impartiality. a myth.

18. So many people don't understand the game. Just becuase the call it Kingdoms at war doesn't mean thats what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.