OSW --- HoG - AToMs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -V-o_o-D-o_o-KaJN-, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OSW HoG - AToMs

This osw came to be due to the actions of a troll being misinterpreted by AToMs. It could have been avoided if we had taken the diplomatic course of action instead of returning fire without having all the facts to hand.

During the course of this osw some AToMs members retorted to trash talk of HoG members in forums, for this we apologize.

AToMs now respectively request a cf from HoG.

The said troll will b delt with accordingly for the damage they have cause to all parties.

2. Lol atoms sucks

3. Cf accepted. Respect to all warriors at Atoms

Live long and prosper like Tim

4. Hey Delta, ever wonder how this started out? LOL

5. You guys hung tuff. TIMDAFREAK and his midgets approve this thread. Good luck in the future and happy kawing to you all.

Some beers on me

6. Tim, you better buy me a round too!

Support HoG

7. good job Hog

8. You guys were out gunned from the start but respect to you for fighting

9. Respect Atoms you guys kept me busy the odds were against you where most clans would of broke you stayed as a unit, much respect and good luck with your future in kaw.

10. Nice job atoms. I actually received steady inc. Was fun but now I can finally turn my attention to those outside hitters 

11. Respect :) happy kawing xoxo

12. FB steal np

13. Respect to the members of Atoms. You guys held your own and fought with heart. You stood your ground even tho the odds were unfavorable.

14. Hey dirty and chubby, don't you guys have a war to tend to? Why bother bringing your drama to this thread?

15. Well... At least our drama was grammatically correct.

16. Thanks AToMs, you guys stood well as a clan ️

17. Please keep this thread respectful and on topic. We don't need trash here.

18. No need numbers this days in OSW. As long you fight back and keep on going until one party suicidal in boredom that's count

19. Atoms... Respect to those who fought the good fight. HᏋᏘRT ᎧF ᎶᎧLᎠ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.