Osw between wicked fate and dog people thing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LT_LegendaryManiac_LT, Mar 7, 2014.

1. lol first of all i didnt know what their name was, second we didnt start this they did and i will be explaining why.

well long ago in the lands far far away there were two tribes in the land of kaw and one was supposedly "stolen" which i gave the order to its current owner to MAKE the clan its self. Then someone (an trustworthy admin) took the clan but gave it back *claps* and now they started pointing fingers saying we stole it...then warred us, i believe they did call war mercs for sw and owner is pm asking for FRIENDLY war...pfft who does friendly wars these days? now me and the owner have chosen to take this to osw until we are told that we are superior and that we did not steal the clan WE made...

THE END

-legend

2.  well said. Back to the fight

3. lol i love the transitioning there 

4. Legend you just joined the clan about three hours ago how would you know...

5. Balto will make the enemies of wicked fate his *****

6. I don't want to start an OSW I was just asked to help for this war that was it

7. Legend is the original owner of the wicked franchise it started with wicked killers

8. Get up on em then

9. Interesting interesting. Now fight my puppets.

10. Oh I didn't know that I apologize legend

11. Go Wicked Fate! Beat the House of Puppies!

12. First of all... It's not an OSW. Right now it's just a skirmish war between the two clans. And by the looks of it, they're not ready for an OSW with 0-5 few with 13 defense pots.

13. It will be osw after sw

14. lol you think this is all my allies willing to fight sledge? hardly even a spec

15. I'm just saying, this isn't an OSW. And if you think this is my home clan, you're mistaken.

16. Looks like a petty feud

17. I don't think that's your home clan sledge however I think your just a punk that can't do **** step aside and let the grown ups talk