OSW Badges!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rusted_Knight_of_New_Age, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simple way to create more osws which may create more off system pvp.

Have OSW badges! (For example WDGAF would get a badge for winning that big osw in 2013 and all other clans would get a precipitation badge)

-How to apply for badges!

Simply, once two clans go into an osw, after 3 weeks of OSW the precipitation badge for that osw shows up! (Not rewarded) At the conclusion, the winner gets the winner badge.

This badge will go to members in the clans involved at the conclusion of the osw the precipitation badge and winners badges are rewarded!

- Runners will not receive this reward
    - No winners badge for mutual CF's
    - OSW must have a forum thread to prove it's validity, and if it can be done, hits and strips should be noted as much as possible.

-OSW Banners!

OSW banners should have the biggest and best stat improvement of all banners!

The qualification for upgrades should be based on days at war, but not rewarded until after the badge is given. (So if the osw lasted 3 months and you ran after 2 months, the time does not count for the 2 months you was in osw)

This banner and badge, since the time and badge is rewarded after osw, would give clans and alliances reason to push to end the osw.

Also since osws have to last at least 3 weeks, this will prevent osw clans from laying into eb clans,

A clan will not be rewarded time or a badge of they osw the same clan/alliance with in 1 year of the end of their last osw. (Prevents clans from oswing just for rewards) this part can be tracked by badges. Saw a and b osw, then b created c and a and c osw a few months later, that osw would not receive rewards either.

Now, banners, again should be time based.

Like lvl 1 OSW banner requires 2 months of OSW for participation, and 1 Month for winning

Lvl 2 could be 3 months participation / month and a half winner

So on and so forth.

Any thoughts, decisions, ideas, improvements, etc is welcomed.

2. So all the other clans would get a badge for raining? *participation not precipitation haha ;)

3. Sorry for mis-spelling. I am on vacation and the jager is swimming through my vanes.

4. Hahahahaha spelling fails me when I get drunk. I honestly was never a good speller, but got a lot better after being a former on kaw. Cleveland education at it's best right here.

Oh well, Mushoomhead released their new album and I am rocking out! May have to redo this idea tomorrow..

5. Can't win osws lawgical

6. Clever bud. Support

7. ^har har har, say that to WDGAF. :p

8. Np man, it's about time some of your ideas got some recognition, and you yourself for constantly pushing for PvP upgrades etc. much respect ️

9. Idk why people say you cant win an osw. YES YOU CAN. The other guy goes CF you win!! And boom, you won an osw.

10. When does that happen though? Its usually mutual, besides people don't osw to get badges.

11. Beow is right.

And RI0 I will not give up on pvp, even as 5 Zaft clans pin me, I will fight forever!

12. @Shadow you know theres wars that happen that you dont know about? Haha. Its usually the huge ones thats end mutually, and even so, one side has gotten more of a beating than the other, and Tbh I believe whoever asked/brought up the idea of a mutual cf is loser

13. Devs can't track people who are in osw because it's off system so would be impossible to get the banners

14. Great idea but mostlikey won't be put in Becouse this is now a eb game

15. Wolfie, read my op. The osw has to last 3 weeks and have a forum post to start it.

Most osw's go public one way or another. Once the cf post is made or it ends in mutual agreement, clans will be rewarded

And off systems hits can be tracked.

They was tracked in the first great war between Foxes and iG, before system wars was created.

16.  No Support 

 OFF SISTEM WAR 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.