OSW against Eagle and the clan he is in

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Just to inform you:

I am in OSW with Eagle and also the clan he is in - whatever clan it is. Buying my allies will lead to strip farming you. Writing at my wall will block you.

All friends are unfollowed - please leave me alone until this fight is done.

Teja

2. teja buddy you lb u big you know how to fight but y make a thread

3. :lol: The need to post a thread about anyone and anything is spreading.

4. Since Teja does not want to be bothered, I wonder why he made the thread in the first place.

Changing the subject, I wonder how the kaw world would feel about teja becoming a mod? ;)

5. It is because Teja is one of the biggest drama queens ever on Kaw and he is seeking for attention....

6. Teja' last thread should definitely prove he isn't mod worthy.

Asking about another players silence/ban is an offense. Thinking it's okay to "joke" about selling a joke isn't an offense, but trying to sell is. He would let these people go. Attention seeking is attention seeking, no matter which way you bend the words.

7. Besides, it's probably you and 50 other people hitting eagle. You're not special.

8. ^Derailing a thread, with a completely off topic discussion isn't exactly great either.

@ Teja, will be farming his as well from outside cheers baba

9. IGCB.

If you wouldn't mind telling me where Teja claimed they were special...?

Just a post to tell people not to contact them, and why...

10. No anarchy, he those people on a pedestal.

11. Put*

That and this thread is completely useless.

12. Wow bandwagon jumping much teja? You used to have respect now it just seems you are the biggest nOob on leaderboard. Betty lefty don't strip farm everyone who buys your allies. You just jumping on the "hate eagle" band-wagon. What a lame

13. *bet my lefty you don't

14. Betty Lefty was my high school sweetheart.

*aaaah memories*

15. And Grope, I'm willing to bet their is more than 50 on Eagle.

Lots of sheep in KAW these days.