Osiris CF to a noob then break it, biggest joke in kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this little thing with Osiris started over my clans OS tags, they said disband it or they would farm me until I disbanded it,,so here's how that went.,
    They put their sub clans on me and I tore them apart for several days, so bad that JB pmed in me with an offer that they'd CF if I locked forum threads and stopped hitting.
    I countered and said you guys attacked me first I want a wall CF and a ad saying my clan will stay. I got it pretty quick.
    Well now that I've locked threads they resume hitting and once again getting people from many outside clans to help.
    So I just wanted to say Osiris if this is how u handle a noob of my size you truly are the most cowardly family in kaw. I can't wait to see the amount of war runners they have if they get drug into the zaft thing

2. Let the bashing begin

3. SS or it didn't happen

4. Let me spell out what you are OP ;)

N
    O
    O
    B

~AustinP

5. ok I just saw ur wall!! Wth? That's hilarious

6. Austin, you've been playing for like 5 days

Lethal is a crack ass farmer

I've played over 1100 xP

7. You dropped stats from what I'm assuming was an hlbc account since you cost 900 bill...your bfe is much better than any other small account that range..did you expect their smalls to actually stand a chance? I'm sure if you really wanted the challenge, instead of calling out their smalls, regrow and hit their hlbc

8. Check my forum join date and post count @angusempire, also my achievements

I just have a few names.

9. Wow Lethal

10. No osf members r to post this thread. Btw lethal nice editin on ur wallso original 

11. Mod please lock. This is spam

12. Collin can u even request a lock on this thread? Is it urs? An alt maybe?

13. @ LaLA editing? I had to delete all your trash threats so cf ad would show, you are the biggest group if liars I've ever dealt with its amazing

14. Angus, a clannie just checked for me. I've been playing on this account for 999 days which is roughly 200x the 5 days you said :lol:

15. It's mine and it will never be locked by me

16. SUPPORT TO LETHAL! Kill em bud for breaking there word.

17. Wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen your wall.. I always thought higher of them

18. Hei lethal..ask ur members to attack back will ya.. Very boring mate

19. I've fought against ever big family/alliance just about in this game on one account or another but Osiris is the only one I truly have no respect for, every word is lies and fabrication, from owners on down

20. Blabla bla bla you a big mouth noob that deserves to be farmed forever. Crawl back in your hole and start crying to your momma.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.