Original War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cridenbel, Dec 2, 2012.

1. The first System War in KaW History.

IG Vs Foxes.

This system war was a test for the War system mechanics that the Devs had introduced at the very start of the game, most experienced players will have memories of this even if they didn't participate, if you have no clue what the fudge I'm talking about, get the **** out of my thread.

Anyway, this war gave the developers key feedback into what needed treatment, however this war never had a winner, nor a final plunder score that I'm aware of, it isn't in either clans history (Which will probably be due to large amounts of Pw's and SW's clogging up their history. (Don't worry, I'm getting to my point)

This test was rewarded with both clans being able to hold 120 members instead of the standard 100, but Devs, maybe you cal look into war history and grant us with another reward, the winner?

Who won?
    By how much?
    And who earned the gold?

Just a thought.
    Apologies for a crap thread.
    Bond

2. Forums >> news >> page 5

Threads called official war experiment II or something like that.

3. I know that, it just never gave the original war score. I mean the very first one.

4. IG won this war by 36b... Read the thread previously stated. It shows all members who participated, final scores, and updates throughout the war.

5. Further down on that same page there is a locked topic about the original one, that the right one?

6. I shall have a proper look, of so mod lock thread, thank you.