Oracle failure

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Peaky_BIinder, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Anybody getting error codes 6 and 1008 when trying to use oracle

2. Do you have lucky patcher installed on your phone?

3. 

Come on man, surely you should have had a few brain cells running before thinking of patching a game with an online active server.

4. Nope absolutely bog standard galaxy note 3 just started this afternoon

5. Alchemist and mage fine just oracle giving errors

6. I have ss but nowhere to post it lol

7. I think I'm having the same error as you. But the Oracle usually works again after restarting the app. Have you tried that?

I've sent an email to A Thinking Ape, and hopefully it'll be fixed soon! :)

8. Restart app, if it doesn't fix it email support@athinkingape.com

Include name, game and description of your issue as well as screenshots 

Good luck getting it fixed, OP

9. Tried restart...powered phone down but same prob

10. Emailed support with ss thanks

11. Multiple issues lately with all the updates over the new clan roles I've had the same issue with oracle,the lag has gotten even worse.Since the release of the new roles I've had a update almost every day fixing one problem n creating another were these new roles even tested on all devices before being released and creating these problems.

12. You're obviously using an outdated device then.

13. Droid tablet only a yr old,it's still up to-date,ATA is scrambling about trying to remedy their 1st mistake the new clan structure.

14. :lol:
    I didn't try to patch KaW. I had lucky patcher on my old android and KaW decided to block all transactions whilst it was installed.

15. This. Good luck :)

16.  I see.

That's actually a pretty damn good idea.

17. Yes I.am.from.my kindle. No_Oracle.access, emailed support.

18. Getting same error msg from oracle. On galaxy note 3. Tried a restart - no success. Gonna try clear cache.....

19. Ok did an app kill. That fixed it. Phone is struggling now its 2yrs old doesnt help when developers and google keep increasing app sizes.