Open Challenge from Forever One

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes I know the noobery in kaw knows no bounds! I just need one clan to see this and take the challenge, all the rest of it I probably will not even read. Obviously clans like Death Incarnate 108 Heroes and Silver are usually in our range CS wise. We only want to war these 3 clans and I don't care if it's like season 4 where we match Death Incarnate 80% of the time. Anything else is surely a mismatch as most clans do not have the builds necessary to reach 900 mil cs let alone a tril cs. So if a clan wants to go let's say 975 mil cs or 950 mil cs or 925mil cs we can set it up pm me your stat range and we will try to adjust to be as even as possible. The builds shouldn't matter, go with whatever you want lets just work on being even cs wise. I doubt there's anyone above us cs wise so this shouldn't be too hard. Thank you for reading and I hope the mid clans understand that we aren't trying to match any of you, we have a sub clan for mid matches. This is for the big boy clans in primal. Sorry if I misspelled anything I was kaw and driving. Thanks again in advance for your consideration Prince out!

2. Wall of text

3. Aku, agreed and full support. Kaw_Comm, it would be nice if you would look in to this issue and respond accordingly. Aku hit the nail on the head. We are doing what we are expected to do (grow, roster, etc.) and then 3 no matches in a row. Do you, KAW, need to adjust your matchup formula to accommodate the new bloated stat levels? I'm just asking you to look in to this issue. I enjoy, as many others do, warring with my clan in re primal wars. KAW_Comm, I look forward to your explanation and thank you ahead of time for your response. ️

4. It feels like when Chevrolet was told to tune down that ZR1 Corvette at Lemans. Like I cant bring my super car to the SuperCar race. Said no one ever. Diabolical

5. AIKIUMIA, YOU BETTER GO AND SLEEP!!!!
    BG IS NOT INVINCIBLE LOLZ!!!!!!!

6. CHILDISH ACT BG!!!!! CHILDISH ACT YAK.

7. Part of your issue could be that the rest of kaw hasn't been able to upgrade at the rate that you guys have been able to. There are a few big osw going on atm slowing growth of a good number of top ee players. That mixed with the fact a lot of people are getting sick of the devs constant money grab. It is sad and I wish u the best in getting matches, ee is best part of kaw. But sadly we can't all get build complete with prices of new buildings while also involved in real war.

8. Ummm we never said we were invincible. Nor are we childish. Don't get your feelings hurt or misinterpret what we are saying. All we are saying is let's war. We don't care if we lose. We just don't like no matches that we ate getting. We know there are clans that can match us and we like the close wars we get when we war them

9. Vamp that's true

10. Ty vamp I looked around kaw and we currently have 1 more bc than a clan we usually war against. So maybe they just waiting until they see all bc? I think that's my point though if we need to give kaw time to catch up and a clan wants to war just pm me?

11. I always looked forward to our matches, but sadly osw has made it so that I can't keep up with your raw stats. It'll be awhile before im close to bc again if ever.

12. Sorry to hear that vamp

13. :lol: LOLZ BATTLEGROUND/FOREVER ONE ISSUE CHALLENGE TO ALL?? DON'T MAKE US LAUGH.. :lol:
    YOU THINK YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FFFFF IN KAW? SO WHAT BEING BIGGIE. CAN'T GET A DECENT MATCH?
    :lol: :lol: NO MATCH FOUND :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "NO MATCH FOUND" START TO WHINE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: TO ALL KAW, START SCALE DOWN YOUR ROSTER SO THE ONE THAT COMPLAIN CANT GET ANY MATCH :lol:

YOUR REQUEST TO KAW_COMM BEING IGNORED.. :mrgreen:
    :p "FOREVER ONE NMF" :p SHOULD BE YOUR NEW CLAN NAME.

CHEERS :mrgreen:

14. Sorry man I seen a couple bc spies and they are very destructive lol hopefully season 5 we'll have some epic wars again bud

15. I just don't want to drop cs and give mismatches to half of the mid clans warring. Oh how thoughtful of you guys prince. Oh your welcome anything for the betterment of kaw. I'm just that kind of stand up guy.

16. Um what???

17. Some noobs u just cant help. Stupidity runs rampant here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.