oooh, Pinky!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Star_Child-, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You blocked me from posting on your wall, so you could get the last word.
    To prove I'm not afraid of you here's thread to call you out:

Dear pinky had captain_sparkles on his wall. I informed him it was captain-sparkles (you'd think he'd want people to actually be able to find their target!) which apparently rubbed him the wrong way. He told me to bring out my main (don't have one) so he could farm me

So I was like, 'Dude it was a joke. I'm in Letalis Regnum. I have no problem with you.'
    What Pinky read: I'm in your sub clan so please don't farm me!
    What I meant: I'm in your sub clan, and I have no beef with you

Also apparently I am weak because I think being in LR makes me untouchable? Yeah. I pointed out Letalis Regnum to emphasize I have no BEEF. And I've no left Letslis Regnum, because sorry folks: the stories are true. Pinky is a little arrogant **** who chose to turn 'hey, it's actually captain-sparkles' into an argument about noob tears and hiding behind clans.

I am no  in fact, I welcome incoming from any LR members who are weak enough to hit me.

Love,
    Star :lol:

2. Noobs these days....

3. Pinky, is about to kick ass...

4. 1st mistake was thinking I care, like I told u ;)

5. Weak enough to hit me meaning stats! Nothing else! I realized now it may have come out wrong.

And yes, ladies and gentlemen. Yet another thread about Pinky and his fuckery!

6. What ****! Are we talking about?... ;)

7. Ooh did he just try to challenge LR or pinky *gasp* lol

8. Yes u did right after I said.."if u was large enough I would hit u"
    Swing and a miss u pansie

9. I didn't say Im in letalis regnum to try to excuse my behavior. I was making a point- I wasn't trying to be a smart ass when I posted on your wall the first time.
    You sir have a thick skull

Also you'll have to come up with something more clever than fairy princess this time :lol: how could that embarrass someone who's name is stAr child?

10. I can see the future, star resetting, being naked & stripped countless times... being a penny-less begger on WC avenue...

11. Best friend, I didn't have a problem with you even before you threatened to hit me

12. I see a tiny ignored player, one that craves attention...

13. I give him 12 hours until he
    1.Resets
    2.Begs For Mercy
    3.goes inactive

14. U have no idea about the fairy princess thing then i guess.

Oh well I can't hit u but I'm sure to find an alt that can ;)

You are an embarassment and if had I known someone as wimpy as u was in our sub I would have requested it looked into!!

LR=not for the weak or people who rep their clan to avoid actions against them

15. I will bet 600M on that Dakota...

16. I would have taken the spankings  it's your attitude I didn't like.

17. I would have taken the spankings with or without membership to Letalis Regnum 
    It's your attitude I didn't like

18. Yes yes u did!
    *sits back and smiles
    *like a boss

19. Oops didn't realize it'd posted the first time
    Also the **** equals ****ery

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.