OMETS called in the DEVS during OSW with _RIOT TOWN_

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _____O_____HITTER____O____, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I just want to let the Omets know since there not letting me in this going to forums.

[​IMG]

So what happen was this account was made to join Omets as permanent member.
    When I ask for interview I cuss out the King

[​IMG]

:roll:

[​IMG]

:mrgreen:

[​IMG]

so then just went downhill from there recently then attack bomb our clan _RIOT TOWN_ so most went individual to farm TAMOANCHAN.

[​IMG]

So after one day of stripped farming there clan small members and Then one Omet called the devs.

[​IMG]

So I just wanted to say Good OSW tactic best of all I'll back down from this one because, snitches on a game over one day of hard farming This Alts resetting great win you found A way to beat me ;)

[​IMG]

PIGGY_HOME_MADE_OF_HAY banned :cry:

2. Fake omet, but not sure about the story. Wait until the omets come

3. I REPEAT THIS IS A FAKE OMET

4. YES I'M A FAKE OMETS STORYS REAL
    MY COUSIN'S ACCOUNT GOT BANNED BECAUSE THE SNITCH!!!!

5. That first colour is a ***** on idevice

6. Snitches?

Hmm, in other words you cheated and got the ban hammer smashed down on ya?

Or, in what other way did you break TOU sufficiently to be banned?

Since you made the thread, claim you're going to reset, and believe you've been wronged, why not give us the back story?

We'll make up our minds once we get the details.

Sounds like the person you should be pissed off at is the one looking back at you in the mirror.

7. Sounds like a you problem...?

8. Everyone has there own opinions I not going to try to change the fact the my cousin help me in a OSW with omets and he brought he's alt in then the OMET snitch and banned he account.

9. Again sounds like a you problem. Not their faults he used an illegal account.

10. story's 100% true they banned PIGGY_HOME_MADE_OF_HAY
    don't go into a OSW with OMETs and alternet account
    WARNING

11. The devs dont care about osw's

Obviously the person who got banned did something to have this brought upon him, and therefore there is nothing wrong with it imo

12. There has to be some back story. Otherwise you could just be lying

13. Your friend used an alt account and got banned? You're only telling half the story there, or you're not telling the actual story. Alt accounts are not against the ToU, You are entitled to one PC account, and one account per device.

So, Your friend did something against the ToU, Possibly having an illegal alt such as two or more PC accounts, Or got caught botting, You come here and ***** about it trying to make Omets look bad, but in reality you make yourself, and the people you're associated with look even worse; All because you're butt hurt that the Omets won't let you in their group. It's time to grow up, Keep worthless crap out of our forums.

14. I'd rather this then another game thread.

15. They snitched to The devs about a osw? They devs wouldn't ban people for that reason.

16. believe it or not OMETS ratted out my cousins accounts if you want prove you won't ever see PIGGY_HOME_MADE_OF_HAY and to be honest to owner of OMETOTCHTIL1 Said he was going to tell the Devs and look what happen. I would have taken SS but he unfollowed before we could.

17. I'll speak slowly:

What. Was. He. Banned. For?

You obviously are a loser who can't accept that cheating is not respected by anyone honestly playing the game. Congrats to Omets for reporting a cheater. Now scram you fake Omet wannabe.

18. HE WAS BANNED FOR HAVING ANOTHER ACCOUNT MORE THEN HE SHOULD HAVE
    BUT IF OMETS WE AS GOOD AS THEY DAY THEY ARE THEN WHY DO THEY NEED TO CALL IN THE DEVS FOR?!?!?!!?!?

19. Nope i dont blame omets at all, if he was doing something he should not have thats his fault