OMETS ARE IN THE OSW ON BEHALF OF ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TEPOZTECATI, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is official NIKKI has informed me minutes ago that she, APOC and SE consider hits by OMETs who are permanent members of ZAFT as a breach of the OMET/APOC cease fire and that regardless of any future CF between ZAFT and APOC, SE and APOC will pursue all OMETs across KAW regardless of what clan they are in.

Therefore consider this an official call by the king under our 3rd rule as well as a call to any of our past OMETs or allies who would like to participate in fending off this bullying tactic.

To participate please PM any OMET in your clan for additional details and please bank all funds immediately.

OMET OSW members report to our war room in that 3rd party app.

Thank you and good luck.

TEPOZTECATI

2. I thought the omelettes got #rekt by apoc a few months ago

3. Omelets . Feel free to provide links in my newsfeed. (When I regen)

Welcome to the Party

4. another card has been shown. *dramatic music plays*

5. Are you recruiting on an osw thread lol?

6. Can never have enough moles!

7. 

8. Absolutely terrifying 

9. BandAid on an axe wound that this point.

And

Oh no !
    

10. Ham and mushrooms extra cheese

11. That's me not sleeping 

Sorry who?? 

12. All I could think about reading this was the nursery rhyme of humpty dumpty listening to omelette king speak 

13. Oh my god!!!!

[​IMG]

14. Bullying. Bud didn't you get the hint the first time? You can't use "OMET" as a separate identity of an account. If the account is in a clan then it belongs to that clan. If you want an OMET to be loyal to the OMET code and separate from its affiliation then start an OMET family clan and stay there

Maybe you will provide more fun than a shook up ZAFT tho......but we already know that outcome don't we

15. Welcome to the party. Right now it's kinda like a 7th grade party with Zafties sitting on one end of the dance floor not knowing what to do next.

️

16. Oh wait i thought we were ordering breakfast...awkward

17. I'm terrified of the omlets... Especially when they get a little bit burned on the underside /: crusty omlets are no good... All omlets are to gather the funds under section 3 and act like you guys are suppose to be a threat to someone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.