Old Players.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LittleMissBettyCrocker, Jun 27, 2015.

1. I have played KaW for a few years but went inactive for a while. I'm curious as to how many of the players that were big then are still around.
    Like Moose. Pinky from Last Rites.. Bellamorte. The guy that waged personal forum war against KotFE and then went inactive.. I can't remember his name. Oh an I think Alison, who also took KOTFE on for a while.
    Are any of them still around?

2. Imitation-cheese or something like that is who you are talking about. And yeah I remember when you started playing.

3. Alison just recently quit.

In her retirement thread she let everyone know that she was actually a guy.

4. Yeah that was pretty hilarious

5. Moose still plays but rarely

Bellemorte still playes, but is forum banned

No clue about pinky.

6. Pinky quit for ages, recently got on to talk with people. Not sure if he actually started playing again

7. Yes. Imitation cheese was his name. And I wish I'd seen Alison's thread haha sounds like gold.
    I remember you, too, Oli

8. Should be easy to find... I'll look for it in a bit. (Food is priority)

9. There were lots of others I just don't remember everyone's names.

10. Last rights has wulf and belle but barely active. AppleDrool is there and running the show to all purposes hence why they suck so much now.

Moose semi retired a while back after becoming disillusioned with endless growth which is a shame. He was fun to spar with on forums.

A lot of older players have quit or just gone quiet and stick to pms.
    Though oli and a few others make it fun when they have time.

Constant growth has killed a lot of the pvp spirit which is where everyone had the most fun. At least IMO.

On the plus side last rights are now open to all hits and will openly ignore all incoming whilst they try to pin on hte.

11. You must not know those threads well, it's been graveyarded

12. That's unfortunate to hear.

13. I was only talking about Alison's thread. Didn't know it was grave yarded - Didnt follow it close enough.

Interesting enough

14. More LR and WDGAF focuses on the 18 clans invictus has left in this osw, strips win wars. Whats the point of keeping you pinned, when we can be taking trillions off the conquered chumps that call themselves "invictus"

16. I have been around a while but have gone in active due to Kaw demand for money to stay with the flow.

17. Just hit my 5 year. I'm still active.

18. 4 years here

19. I guess I'll hit my three year mark with this account in August, but my four year mark is in January.